• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 70 Votes

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Love this! I'm sure my art has kept me a bit under the radar. Wish I were amazing at it, but I at least love to see these people daily... and even more in the throes of their particular passions. Comments like yours keep me going!
I know iam late I just want to say great game,I have a guestion which day In game will be the last?

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Love this! I'm sure my art has kept me a bit under the radar. Wish I were amazing at it, but I at least love to see these people daily... and even more in the throes of their particular passions. Comments like yours keep me going!
Don't be down on your art, it's unique and charming.

• Love
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I’m slogging through the development swamp on this episode and could use some energy. Tell me the scene you found most sexually exciting. (Feel free to be as explicit as you want, but use spoiler tags where appropriate)

Methblue

Oct 4, 2017
I’m slogging through the development swamp on this episode and could use some energy. Tell me the scene you found most sexually exciting. (Feel free to be as explicit as you want, but use spoiler tags where appropriate)
to me was the beach talk, it was so erotic they opening up to each others in a group, the immersive atmosphere even with the clothes on, the arousing getting bigger and bigger, it was peak in a game full of peaks.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
to me was the beach talk, it was so erotic they opening up to each others in a group, the immersive atmosphere even with the clothes on, the arousing getting bigger and bigger, it was peak in a game full of peaks.
I can definitely agree, an emotional throwback in my rl to the feelings of longing and desire for something yet unknown and uncertain.
Many thanks again to swimsoot for this unique work.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So...I gots to say that I like this game...like a lot. I'm sure I added it to my watch list back when the game first came out and I just never got around to it until now. The art is unconventional but not in a bad way. It's has it's own charm to it, but it's what you do with this art that is so jaw dropping. The way you use your close ups and camera pans. The way you will overlap scenes as the character's emotions come to the surface. Tres bella!

I enjoy the animation! I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm being mean or that I under appreciate the animation, but I best can describe it as the 2D version of claymation. And I truly, truly mean that in a very good way. Add your canned sound effects and you've produced a cornucopia of treats!

And all of this raving and I haven't even finished the first night yet!

Well done, and bravo swimsoot! Bravo...

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
The way you will overlap scenes as the character's emotions come to the surface. Tres bella!
Love this. Yeah, it’s totally 2D paper-dolly - mainly because this is what my skills can muster, but also because the DAZ models feel even more canned than my sfx. The camera pans and dissolves are what I have to play with. The tech aspects evolve over coming episodes but not to a mind blowing degree. I truly hope the upcoming Days/Nights work for you as well. Keep me in the loop good or bad!

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.70 star(s) 70 Votes