Ren'Py - Camp Mourning Wood [v0.0.10.3] [Exiscoming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

coijga

It's fantastic, not a lot of content yet but it's already worth downloading and if development continues it will surely be a top tier game in the vein of Paradise Lust, Pie in the Sky, etc.

The art style is very nice, interesting characters, interesting story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

Absolutely fantastic art combined with genuinely funny dialog, cute and interesting girls, and a very interesting horror movie plot. The game is a bit early in development, I am hoping to see more of this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

afhf

Review for v0.0.0.4
    Short version:

Exelent humour and magnificent artwork. The charcters aren't bland like in most games.

The plot:

You are young boy whose father send to camp where you need to correct your self, it doesn't help that you are the olny boy in whole camp filled with naughty girls.

In my opinon if the author will guide it propely it could be a hit
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ImInaBox

So far I'm really liking the art and style. There's not alot of content at this time but what it does have is nice. I really feel the difference between the characters and their personalities.

This is your typical you can only do 1 or 2 things per day before you have to go to bed kind of game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for v0.0.0.4

This is one of the best starts to a game I have ever seen. Not unexpected from Exiscoming, but still.

The art is great, the story so far is fairly interesting and well executed. The sound is solid. The characters are pretty diverse and all interesting in their own right.

Everything works well and runs smooth. There aren't any annoying mechanics so far.

Obviously this is a very early version, but there are some things to do already, so it's worth checking out right now in my opinion. There are 2 place holder images, but they didn't hurt my enjoyment at all.

There's really not much else to say. All this needs is more content. 5/5