4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Blooddragon73

May 12, 2024
View attachment 3071135

How do you get the 1st picture of the others gallery it's telling me that I can unlock it the first day of the camp, I got no clue what I'm missing, also the 3rd pic is telling me that I need to find the locked chest wich I did(near the green bunny)but I could only click once on it telling me that it's locked, now my mouse recognize the chest but don't want to interract with it anymore ?
When your on the bus up abive your MC beside the bag there is a pichure frame that is the frist photo for her and one other ok.

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Did this start using AI? A couple of the CGs are a completely different style and do not look good at all.

fence

Jul 15, 2017
Did this start using AI? A couple of the CGs are a completely different style and do not look good at all.
Doubt it, the way the images are made is by layering, which is not possible with AI. You can check the images yourself by looking in the files if you don't believe me. Also I'm not sure which CG's you think look different, they look pretty consistent to me.

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Doubt it, the way the images are made is by layering, which is not possible with AI. You can check the images yourself by looking in the files if you don't believe me. Also I'm not sure which CG's you think look different, they look pretty consistent to me.
The newest Veronica CG and the new double blow job look like a completely different style and do not at all look good. I could see both having been made by AI. And the static CGs don't use layering so not sure what you're even talking about there.

fence

Jul 15, 2017
The newest Veronica CG and the new double blow job look like a completely different style and do not at all look good. I could see both having been made by AI. And the static CGs don't use layering so not sure what you're even talking about there.
Huh, well it looks like you are right. I still doubt that they are fully AI, it's possible that it's AI assisted. Or they commissioned the art from a different artist for those.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Huh, well it looks like you are right. I still doubt that they are fully AI, it's possible that it's AI assisted. Or they commissioned the art from a different artist for those.
I have a whole team of artists working for me so there may be some changes in artstyle. We're still trying hard to get as close to the original artstyle as possible, but it's nearly impossible to get it perfect.
I don't use AI generated images in my games.

My artists:
(main artist)
(2nd main artist)
(support artist)
(background models)
(support artist, will join the project in the next update.)
(background artist, no longer actively working on CMW)

Some might recognise Potchi and Jodsy as both of them also worked on my previous game Paprika Trainer.

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Hey ! I'm stuck at he quest "stuck and nothing to do" I've checked all the doors and I don't know what to do.. someone can help me please ? Thank you

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes