4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
You are wrong. You talking about Camp Pinewood (by VaultMan) and three remakes of their game.
This game updates quite frequently.
Damn, I loved playing this a year back, then saw the pinewood story, thought damn another great game gone...

Guess I'm download this one then again...

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
I might have encountered a bug with 0.9.2: In the second loop, the MC can talk to Veronica but both Emma and Amber are stuck on the "re-introduce" menu; can't work or have other interactions with them.

Edit: after discovering black sugar ... this is solved. It would be nice if the above situation offered a hint that the game isn't bugged, but blocking on some further quest progression.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v0.0.9.2
N/A
What I found so far:
1. quest with councilor katey. talk to her at store. at night go to old Councillor cabin if importing save.
2. at night, you can see two girls kissing. mini quest to get them a shaving razor from black market.
3. at night, progress quest with girl in store (black market). very straight forwards.
4. spa was unlocked, with a new girl introduced.
5. new fairy statues

Reactions: forgive

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Exiscoming
there are several missing pictures.
first there is a missing background pic in v0.0.9.2 called bgSpa
Capture.PNG

then later on there is an uncaught exception from a missing pic
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'chars/veronica/big/boobs/nips1.png') at 0x0000000011972b50>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chars/veronica/big/boobs/nips1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 144, in script call
    �Sں�
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 63, in script call
    ma�����?��J��K���|;;we�NX��uvNX&�eN��n�!���F����4H3邩 H�+�X�aC&�f3<u�?4v���2T�3��Tz�i �L�    8TыI�&����WC7g�����5la�l�����]ŏ���xCz���-
if you ignore it you will see veronica without a shirt or nipples.
if you then socialize with her again by working you get this error
Capture.PNG

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Small thing, it would be nice if on the fairy shelves display there was some kind of counter for how many you've found. Since the shelves don't fill up yet, its hard to know if you have everything and can stop looking.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Small thing, it would be nice if on the fairy shelves display there was some kind of counter for how many you've found. Since the shelves don't fill up yet, its hard to know if you have everything and can stop looking.
great idea!

also, if ya'll find more fairies that I missed. let me know and I will add them to the fairy guide

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Random questions - how to find quest 9 and quest 11? And how do ya find a gold dubloon to activate the Christmas event?

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Played through the update and got everything done (I think) but now when I try to launch the game, nothing happens. Redownloaded everything and tried again but I'm still not getting anything. Not even a window that pops up for half a second

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I might have encountered a bug with 0.9.2: In the second loop, the MC can talk to Veronica but both Emma and Amber are stuck on the "re-introduce" menu; can't work or have other interactions with them.

Edit: after discovering black sugar ... this is solved. It would be nice if the above situation offered a hint that the game isn't bugged, but blocking on some further quest progression.
Thank you for reporting this. I'll have a look at this in the next patch. Small note, Veronica's story wasn't suppose to be enabled yet (it's currently getting re-written). So you'll probably run into some glitches.

I can't find any blue flowers for the quest... anyone knows where I can get them?
Hey there, the flowers are:
  • Camp Center
  • Mess Hall
  • Theatre
They look like this
flower.jpg

Exiscoming
there are several missing pictures.
first there is a missing background pic in v0.0.9.2 called bgSpa
View attachment 3475396

then later on there is an uncaught exception from a missing pic
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'chars/veronica/big/boobs/nips1.png') at 0x0000000011972b50>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chars/veronica/big/boobs/nips1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 144, in script call
    �Sں�
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 63, in script call
    ma�����?��J��K���|;;we�NX��uvNX&�eN��n�!���F����4H3邩 H�+�X�aC&�f3<u�?4v���2T�3��Tz�i �L�    8TыI�&����WC7g�����5la�l�����]ŏ���xCz���-
if you ignore it you will see veronica without a shirt or nipples.
if you then socialize with her again by working you get this error
View attachment 3475406
Hiya, oh yeah I noticed this too. It's cause Veronica isn't suppose to be enabled yet. I'm rewriting her story now. For now it's best to just ignore her.

Good idea! I'll add that in the next update.

Random questions - how to find quest 9 and quest 11? And how do ya find a gold dubloon to activate the Christmas event?
It could be that these aren't in yet. Some quest numbers are being skipped while I work on them.
As for the dubloon, there's a random chance you get one from defeating WAR creatures with your camera. More ways to get them will be introduced into the game later.

Played through the update and got everything done (I think) but now when I try to launch the game, nothing happens. Redownloaded everything and tried again but I'm still not getting anything. Not even a window that pops up for half a second
This is a rare bug that happens to some people. There luckily is a fix:

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > CampMourningWood
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Hey there, the flowers are:
  • Camp Center
  • Mess Hall
  • Theatre
They look like this
flower.jpg
I checked the location of the image and they are not there.

... I think this might be due to importing older saves.
I might have finished this quest, then had it reset & restart. But it didn't restart properly so it didn't respawn the missing flowers.
I have all pictures except the 1 xmas picture. and this quest should be awarding a picture.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I checked the location of the image and they are not there.

... I think this might be due to importing older saves.
I might have finished this quest, then had it reset & restart. But it didn't restart properly so it didn't respawn the missing flowers.
I have all pictures except the 1 xmas picture. and this quest should be awarding a picture.
If old save issue am skrew on it dont want to replay stuff again.
View attachment 3477895
Okay, let's try something. Open your photo album and click the little wrench icon that you see in the center bottom of the screen. This is to fix missing photos. Try clicking that and see if the flower girl picture gets added.
If it does not, try this:

1. Open developer menu with Shift+O
2. Type in:

persistent.phGalleryOther2 = True

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu.
This should also add the photo to your album.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Okay, let's try something. Open your photo album and click the little wrench icon that you see in the center bottom of the screen. This is to fix missing photos. Try clicking that and see if the flower girl picture gets added.
If it does not, try this:

1. Open developer menu with Shift+O
2. Type in:

persistent.phGalleryOther2 = True

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu.
This should also add the photo to your album.
A. I don't know which picture is the flower girl.
B. as I said, I already have the flower girl picture. While I don't know which one it is specifically, I have all the pictures unlocked already except for mrs claus. Thus the flower girl picture must be unlocked too.

The issue is not in getting the pictures. The issue is in my quest log.
Capture.PNG

I don't remember which quests I already did. So every update I notice I have quest 2 unfinished according to the quest log and get stuck trying to solve it. before finally figuring out that I have done it before and the questlog is just bugged.

if you are curious, here is my save file

Reactions: Exiscoming

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
A. I don't know which picture is the flower girl.
B. as I said, I already have the flower girl picture. While I don't know which one it is specifically, I have all the pictures unlocked already except for mrs claus. Thus the flower girl picture must be unlocked too.

The issue is not in getting the pictures. The issue is in my quest log.
View attachment 3477986

I don't remember which quests I already did. So every update I notice I have quest 2 unfinished according to the quest log and get stuck trying to solve it. before finally figuring out that I have done it before and the questlog is just bugged.

if you are curious, here is my save file
I'll patch it. Thank you for reporting this one =)

Reactions: harem.king
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes