4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
When do the blue flowers appear? Camp Center
• Mess
• It should be a Theatre, but I still can't find it.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
No, there is a task, but the flower does not appear, you have the chance to fix it for me.
That's interesting. Could you include your save file by any chance? It'll help me figure out where it went wrong.
For now what you can do is:

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift + O
2. Type in:

q2FlowersCollected = 3

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu.
4. Visit the girl next to the lake to complete the quest.

Reactions: ddtmm

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
That's interesting. Could you include your save file by any chance? It'll help me figure out where it went wrong.
For now what you can do is:

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift + O
2. Type in:

q2FlowersCollected = 3

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu.
4. Visit the girl next to the lake to complete the quest.
I'm playing on Android. I tried to do what you said with Saveitor, but the game says it is a modified file and does not open it.. I tried to upload the save file, but it gives an error that the file could not be opened and it does not add it to the post, or I couldn't do it

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm playing on Android. I tried to do what you said with Saveitor, but the game says it is a modified file and does not open it.. I tried to upload the save file, but it gives an error that the file could not be opened and it does not add it to the post, or I couldn't do it
Android? Ah then you're playing a fan-made version of the game. There is no official Android port for the game yet.

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
New Christmas quest with Hazel
Lola social story started
Lesbian side quest added
Christmas update (6 new Christmas outfits)
New Archelean words to unlock
2 new fairy statues to collect
No idea how to get that.
all the quests i have say that they are not yet ready come back next version.
language rock in forest says I already maxed it out.
Where is even lola during the day? (edit: found out that I can skip time to noon. and then she is found in the path between the cabins in the area labeled "cabins 2")
what is a fairy statue?

I was able to talk to amber and emma and initiate 3 new sex scenes.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CampMourningWood-0.0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
No idea how to get that.
Where is even lola during the day? (edit: found out that I can skip time to noon. and then she is found in the path between the cabins in the area labeled "cabins 2")
what is a fairy statue?

yeah the game does a really poor job directing, I'm stuck also

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Exiscoming after I finished the lola quest for magical unicorn.
Next time I talked to her she was naked and missing her nipples. It seems like it somehow reset her outfit for some reason to none or a nonexistent one.
I was able to temporarily resolve this by just changing her outfit myself to something else that exists.
But the next day she was back to being naked and nippleless.

Reactions: was435

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
No idea how to get that.
what is a fairy statue?

I managed to get one new scene by working with hazel for a few days. Another is in one of the cabins in the morning.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Alright. so. to fill up on pictures in v0.0.8.3 using an older save my process was:
1. click on the wrench first to fix missing pictures
2. in the afternoon, IIRC at noon, there is a new cabin you can click on to solve a simple minigame to get a picture of two naked girls kissing.
3. go to the captain. he will upgrade camera to slowly recharge overnight based on number of sexy pics you have.
4. go to Amber and Emma. they have new temporary options you can click to unlock new scenes.
5. on amber, go through all her favors. the groping one unlocked a missing pic for me.
6. you can now raise lola to 10 hearts. Go to cabins 2, skip time to noon. interact with lola to do her quest. do so repeatedly until done. in the evening eat with lola also to get another +1 heart. until her hearts are maxed and so is her quest.
7. not strictly needed. but you can now buy furniture at the shop at noon for your cabin.
8. fairy statues are exactly that. I found on in the observatory. you need to go to observatory and use the camera. you will see a small fairy. click on it. then you can go back to cabin and click on shelf to display it

I had thought lola was just missing completely. but turns out she was always there. you just had to skip time until noon to actually see her. she is only disappearing in the mornings.

I also recommend using URM to just give yourself a million reform tokens. the variable name is reformPoints

Reactions: forgive

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Alright. so. to fill up on pictures in v0.0.8.3 using an older save my process was:
1. click on the wrench first to fix missing pictures
2. in the afternoon, IIRC at noon, there is a new cabin you can click on to solve a simple minigame to get a picture of two naked girls kissing.
3. go to the captain. he will upgrade camera to slowly recharge overnight based on number of sexy pics you have.
4. go to Amber and Emma. they have new temporary options you can click to unlock new scenes.
5. on amber, go through all her favors. the groping one unlocked a missing pic for me.
6. you can now raise lola to 10 hearts. Go to cabins 2, skip time to noon. interact with lola to do her quest. do so repeatedly until done. in the evening eat with lola also to get another +1 heart. until her hearts are maxed and so is her quest.
7. not strictly needed. but you can now buy furniture at the shop at noon for your cabin.
8. fairy statues are exactly that. I found on in the observatory. you need to go to observatory and use the camera. you will see a small fairy. click on it. then you can go back to cabin and click on shelf to display it

I had thought lola was just missing completely. but turns out she was always there. you just had to skip time until noon to actually see her. she is only disappearing in the mornings.

I also recommend using URM to just give yourself a million reform tokens. the variable name is reformPoints

There is
I'm missing the 9th pic in "Other" and the 4th pic in monsters

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I'm missing the 9th pic in "Other" and the 4th pic in monsters
The 4th pic in monsters should appear when you click the wrench if you finished the last chapter.
It is just a pic of the goblin girl on the fuck machine.

The 9th pic in other... hh oops. I didn't notice I was missing it too.
clicking on it reveals a hint:
hint for 9th pic in other category said:
Help Hazel fix Mrs. Claus' sleigh during the Christmas holiday event.
Only available during Christmas.
not sure how to trigger the Xmas event. maybe change system clock?

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
1706929551171.png

The 4th pic in monsters should appear when you click the wrench if you finished the last chapter.
It is just a pic of the goblin girl on the fuck machine.

The 9th pic in other... hh oops. I didn't notice I was missing it too.
clicking on it reveals a hint:

not sure how to trigger the Xmas event. maybe change system clock?
It's a system clock thing. He didn't even release it in time for xmas, just make it triggerable manually, what a stupid decision Exiscoming

Enable console and set month = 12 and day = 15 to make it trigger on next morning.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
... And the counselor never appears at the camp center even with the event triggered, or it being garbage day. Don't bother, the event gives you one image that isn't worth seeing.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes