VN Ren'Py Camp Palut [Demo] [Bearly Playing Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Ah, a lesbian romance VN with pretty art. So of course there's not going to be any sexual content...

Also, is there a no-romance route? I kinda like it when romance VNs also have one or more routes where you don't end up with anyone.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Romance, an athletic/fit LI, and Lesbian Female Protag are everything I like, but the dreaded DEMO word brings me back nightmares from the 90's. I'll wait for later releases but this looks very cool.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Romance, an athletic/fit LI, and Lesbian Female Protag are everything I like, but the dreaded DEMO word brings me back nightmares from the 90's. I'll wait for later releases but this looks very cool.
It actually has been finished and was released on Steam yesterday(?), so we can hope to see the full version here, at some point. Game is reportedly decent at the very least.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"14 y/o twinkish white boy with a horse dick fucks his family tree and entire female population of the city" games breathe a sigh a relief.
Oh *those* have an overpopulation problem of brobdingagian dimensions. But the gentleman specifically referred to femprotag games, so.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yep, artwork looks great. I think it definitely has potential. Will keep an eye on this game as it progresses.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice artwork? No, not really. It's a mirage. Albeit a decent one.
At first look it looks nice but then you notice (not everyone does) that the artist is either limited or new, as everyone looks the same except for the hair.
I still applaud the effort (and yes it's way better than what I can do) but as a multi character story it won't work for me.
Best of luck to the dev though!

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Just 10 exclude tags ? I found futa, trans, combat multyFACE (HTML) and all like that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We done here? Or are you going to keep moving the goalpost and coming up with new, arbitrary exclusions in an attempt to salvage the argument in your favor?

Just because you see a bunch of games you don't like doesn't mean there's nothing for you to enjoy. While the search function can occasionally be used to fact-check and prove smart-asses wrong, its primary function is for people to filter and look for games they want to play (or avoid). We showed you how it's done now go and find something you enjoy...

Last edited:

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
Full game has no sexual content either, I assume. Usually it's pretty easy to tell immediately if a game will have sexual content, and this one screams "no sexual content"

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
non-binary :rolleyes:
"non-binary" yeah, no thanks
Eh, it's really not that much of a big deal.

Your average non-binary person IRL is just a perfectly conventional collegegirl who insists on they/them pronouns.

Nat is no different from that, either. This particular individual looks and dresses perfectly feminine. In fact, I bet you can't even tell from the screenshots which one of the girls Nat is - I bet ya thought it was the blue haired girl, right? But no, it's actually the beanie girl

Most enbies IRL are functionally straight, though. So at least Nat is distinct in that regard.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote