• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
this must be the only game this guy knows how to make, there was the original camp pinewood, then halfway through development the guy pretty much started to go back through it and re do the whole thing. now we get this, the 3rd iteration of this game.
Honestly.. I've seen this a few times before. Dev has an idea, but also is too much of a perfectionist about it. So the moment things don't even barely live up to their ideas, they scrap it and start over.

As a dev, you have to realize and understand that while you might start out with a good general idea for a project, it's very rare that a project stays exactly the same as the original concept that birthed it.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I remember seeing the original back in the day when it was still in development, I was excited to play it and excited for the future of the game, but it went into development hell where this one will probably end up as well.

At this point, it's hard to care.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
on one hand im glad the dev is going back to finish the game he abandoned, on the other the dev hasnt given us reason to believe he will finish. ill check it out and give it a go but who knows what happens next.

Reactions: Puma12

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Ah yes, Camp Pinewood: The Final Season, Part 3, Part 1 - Budokai Tenkaichi (featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!) - HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue [Tech Demo]

But seriously, hopefully this one actually gets done. Sucks to see it in Unity again but 2nd/3rd time's the charm maybe?

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
The art looks better, but really wish this was a renply game. God fucking hell i hate running around manually.

Also if you're going to add Francine Smith, add Haley to.

Reactions: DMFnsfw

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
VaultMan.

Would you pls complete at least the first one, then move to another?

I don't understand why all these madness goes on and on and on..

Last edited:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Ah yes, Camp Pinewood: The Final Season, Part 3, Part 1 - Budokai Tenkaichi (featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!) - HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue [Tech Demo]

But seriously, hopefully this one actually gets done. Sucks to see it in Unity again but 2nd/3rd time's the charm maybe?
Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Reactions: cooldude33

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So Legend of Krystal once again, deja vu!

I hope dev is different atleast. Or is it the same ? :unsure:

No hope for this one... Or maybe?

Giroth

Jun 16, 2018
i mean, yeah, cool i love this guy art but damn, he seriously needs to learn how to focus in one thing at a time, he's getting nowhere dropping so much unfinished games

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes