Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
The patreon announcement of this game says " the game will be greatly expanded with new characters and events, and this time it will have the proper ending. " i never completed the original so idk what they mean by proper ending but does that mean this game is an expansion/upgrade on the old game or just a remake

Reactions: Litvenko

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well at least he's using the better art this time I been burned twice but will give it a try anyways. The first game was fun and abandoned. The second one was total shit imo hated the art hated the game mechanics and the story was rather lame. I hope he is going to use the story concept from game 1 and actually finish this time... yeah not gonna hold my breath but I wish him luck none the less.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So how long is it going to last this time before it gets axed and they remake it again?

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Kinda glad I stopped supporting after trying the second one. I'll just stick with trying the versions released here.
At least the art looks better in this one. I kinda wonder if it's reused from the first one.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
ok place your bets gentleman! On which version is this one going to get abandoned?

MegaBlackJoe

Feb 24, 2018
I don't know why you are so negative. The original game was pretty good and the second one was also quite decent. Now he is going to finish the first part by making it better. Instead of feeling joy that the first one will finally be finished or revived from abandoned state, you are all whinning here instead. I like the game just because it's not a 3DCG unlike tons of 'games' on this website.

MasterofNTR

May 24, 2017
What is different about this new version (new tags with NTR, etc...., lol.) or will be like the Big Brother or Bad Bobby Saga @,@ ( maybe trying to break the record)
btw wish your game will be success!

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know why you are so negative. The original game was pretty good and the second one was also quite decent. Now he is going to finish the first part by making it better. Instead of feeling joy that the first one will finally be finished or revived from abandoned state, you are all whinning here instead. I like the game just because it's not a 3DCG unlike tons of 'games' on this website.
Because it's an all-too-familiar strategy that usually has the same outcome. Dev makes a game, gets half way through, realizes they got better at art and coding along the way so they start over, recreate what they already created with a promise to add new content, stop halfway throguh again after realizing again they can make it better with again the promise to add new content, and eventually abandon their 3rd iteration because no one wants to play the same content 3 times with an unfulfilled promise for new content years down the road. Sweet Affection being the one and only one success story out of the dozens that have tried.

want3dman

Jun 27, 2018
Is this the non-furry LoK? With how many redo's this is goingthrough I'm starting to think it is.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes