Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Its all about fail and success, Older versions has wanky art and this has good art fitting the standards.
If developer gave 0 interest he would've never made a remake let alone 3.

Even if one has ambition it wont last long without support.

Reactions: lachiedagga

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
Hope they ever finish something but at least someone makes a game of these characters and doesn't give them giant tits when they are supposed to be younger and small built

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
At this point the only game that I can think of that's been rebooted more is Taboo Titans/Titans in Towels. That one's development got stunlocked so bad the artist fucked off
I thought Big Brother had more versions & reboots lol

heehoomann

Dec 6, 2019
Not sure why people are this negative about this remake. Yes, it may be attempt however-many the developer tries their hand at this particular idea. But isn't that great to hear? That just means this'll be even better than previous games. How else do you learn than by just doing? How many games on this website have gotten a lot better and higher quality by update 0.7, and then went back to rework those older updates? I'm genuinely not sure how anyone can see this and make them same (very funny) joke 30 others before them have made. Also the previous games weren't NEARLY as bad as people say they were.
I for one have hope for this project. (and if this message ages badly at least it'll be funny lmao)

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Small Update(delay) about release
Camp Pinewood 1.0 release is delayed. New date is September,19 (10 days from now). I had trouble with save/load system. Sorry!! <3

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
:
The camp history will continue (new game - Camp Pinewood 3), but I don’t think it will be as interesting as a brand new game. Especially since I’m probably gonna use Ren'Py to save some time.
(...)
2. To be honest, I’m really tired of camp, and I really wanted to do something new.
I can't see the results of that poll, but maybe patrons actually wanted more Camp Pinewood?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes