Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
No news on june update?

Hi there! I'm currently working on update 1.7, which is expected to be released at the end of this month. Right now, I'm focusing on animations and getting the update ready for launch.
And now about old projects. To make things easier and ensure the links work properly (sometimes they don't), I've revived my website, . You can download previous game versions there. I'll keep an eye on the links, which is much easier than managing old posts. No ads, no tracking. Just links.
Thanks for your attention! Now, back to work. :)

May 5, 2022
i imagine 1.7 will probably be released at some point this weekend, if not within the first few days of July.

edit: while i don't have access to his patreon (atm), i did check on a whim, and saw a locked post titled " One day delay", so i'm guessing 1.7 will be released some time tomorrow. (Jul 1st)

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Показать меньше
Download:
Mega:
| | |
Mediafire:
| | |

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the animated scene in the Memory Helmet would replay upon exit after being viewed.
  • Fixed the "skip to the last update" variables in game when starting a new game.
What’s New:
Summer Festival!
Due to difficulties in my life, the update is not as large as I had planned (and it’s also 11 days later than originally scheduled, and still counts as "June" update). However, a lot of artwork and animations have been created. Expect an expansion of the update in version 1.8 later this month. In the next update, I will be able to implement all my ideas and improve what is already there.
Also, hotfixes are very likely, as bugs are unavoidable.
Thank you for support!

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes