Others - Campus Chronicles [v0.1.00] [EveSynthetic Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LiturgicalOne

Has some nice potential! I like the art style, although it seems like there's not much yet in the sense of a story or plot. The women all seem very similar visually, but since this looks like it's in the early stages, I get it. Seems like it's basically a proof of concept at this point, but I like what I see! :BootyTime:
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Warnizon

A solid average.

The game is very simple, the art is cute, it doesn't seem to have a story, I didn't play to the end of the game because it didn't entertain me very well, and the reason is simple. The game doesn't really indicate what you have to do or where you have to go to get a certain item, things are very random, you get certain items from certain people and sometimes you have no clue where the fuck you should go or look, for example: You get weights from a student/teacher in the French classroom (??), as well as buying cigarettes from the school security (???), there's not even a single clue for these type of things.

Apart from that, as I mentioned above, the art is cute, the music is a bit repetitive but not unbearable, the animations are just a single loop, there's no good character development, you help them and you have sex with them, and I guess that's all? I personally didn't like it, but I can see some potential if done or re-done in the right way.