RPGM Can anyone get this game working in RPG Maker?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I'm trying to mod the Rpgmaker game Fall : out but I can't get it to work in the editor https://f95zone.to/threads/fall-out-v0-3-6-dvoika-games.5339/ . Normally the game files are easy to get hold of but for this game they are stored in a .asar file which was a pain to get into. I was able to get the assets out and put them into rpgmaker where I can edit them but I can't then run the game. I think it's the index file which kicks off a load of javascript that is stopping it but I can't figure out a way around it. I just want to get the game to a point where I can playtest it but currently I can't even get it to launch the window.

Full Game:
Unpacked asar file:

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Solved.
the Mega download contains the MAC/LINUX version, you can trash all you get downloaded from MEGA...

You have to try with the other sources (NOPY is dead) in the tread: or

I didn't try the other sources but I think it will work.
The tip is on the last page of replies in the tread, they say that it's the wrong file.

Anyway.....the project seems dead and unfinished (only ten scenes according to the comments)...It's up to you now...

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I did download from Upload heaven, those mega links are me reuploading it as Mega is more convenient. It's getting the game working in the Rpgmaker editor rather than just running the game