Can anyone help me fix this rpgm game error?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
adadad.jpg
I am playing this game called "Im the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo".
Dlsite link -
Its partially translated.Anyhow when I try to play the game and do any events this error pops up.If can help fix this error,thanks in advance. :)

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
wraith17 have you tried running with emulator or Japenese locale settings ?
I tried this nothing worked
View attachment 462790
I am playing this game called "Im the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo".
Dlsite link -
Its partially translated.Anyhow when I try to play the game and do any events this error pops up.If can help fix this error,thanks in advance. :)
The full thing reads "Script 'Automatic change of keyword text color' line 265..." hope this helps you as it may help me

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Wait does this happen to everyone? Or it's just you?

Because the problem could be the game, and not your machine. To me, it looks like they messed up something during translation, or something around that lines.

Are you able to test the original untranslated game? If so, do you get that error on the same circumstances?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I don't know for others.It only happens when 1 cutscene or convo ends and black screen fades out to resuming the game.The game won't resume and the error will show up.Tbh I gave up.Will wait for official translated or fully fan translated version before I play it next time.As for jp locale,mine is set as jp locale since forever.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It is a problem only the developer (Or a modder?) can solve, it is not an issue on your part.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why isn't this game on F95? - I would like to play this! I'm sure there's an English version right?
The game isn't allowed due to rule 7 and the shota, basically the boy is too young. There were some translation requests here, but they've been removed. There may be a partial UI translation but I don't think there's a full one.

sabiduriaxxjim

Sep 30, 2017
continue the game after the problem with "Line 265" copy the save01 and continue with the english version

sabiduriaxxjim

Sep 30, 2017
It crashes after going to the next door lady
What's the point
The game stops when time goes by, what I do is simple...I play the Japanese version and when I am interested in what they say in a scene I save the game and go to the English version.

it's annoying but that's how I played XD

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
The game stops when time goes by, what I do is simple...I play the Japanese version and when I am interested in what they say in a scene I save the game and go to the English version.

it's annoying but that's how I played XD
Is there a english version? I have the japanese but this game really need to be understand to play because I always gotten stuck on progress.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a english version?
Try a google search for I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo English, there's some kind of translation out there. But again the game isn't allowed here, there's been a few request threads but they've all been removed.

Reactions: KoutaruArts

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Try a google search for I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo English, there's some kind of translation out there. But again the game isn't allowed here, there's been a few request threads but they've all been removed.
Oww didn't knew it wasn't allowed how odd but thanks for the info I manage to find one but it got a insane speed limiter of 7hr Idk I might give up in this one I had been looking for it quiet awhile yeah I had seen another blog time ago about a someone doing a translation and I was happy and then.. I didn't find it anymore I been looking like crazy but now I know it was deleted thanks for the reply BlueKnight

Reactions: TheBlueKnight