Can anyone make a visual novel lesbian nudist game inspired from the forest route from vdategame members game Leanna’s big streak?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Look, I understand that in order to make people make the game it will have commission but let me explain why I need someone to make a lesbian nudist game,

You know that forest route from the vdategames members game Leanna's Big Streak ?

Well it shows Leanna walking to the forest path naked and then has sex with her lesbian naked friends as they do sex with her, This made me wish for a game similar to this one but will have only females one's set in nature and only be naked but realizing that game making takes a lot of work and would cost money with someone else, I realize that its best to give up and maybe find someone to make a game similar to this one but only for free

Here are some images from Leanna's Big Streak forest route along with few zip parts attached, Just to show you what I mean

f5.jpg f10.jpg f11.jpg f12.jpg f19.jpg f21.jpg f23.jpg f27.jpg f28.jpg f30.jpg f32.jpg f34.jpg f35.jpg f39.jpg f41.jpg f49.jpg f51.jpg f52.jpg f53.jpg

So if anyone would be interested in making a game similar to this one but probably set in a nudist community in the forest filled with only sexy naked women then please reply to me and say if you are interested in making that game for free or at least tell me how I will ask Vdategames to make another members game but set in a nudist community filled with only naked lesbian women.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You understood that the answer gave to you during the 8 last days apply even more now that the game you ask for is even more specific, right ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
why cant you just....gif

:rolleyes:

You could also just learn how to use DAZ and make your own game, but that would require you to be willing to spend a shit ton of time to learn and a certain hardware to be able to render.

Last edited:

kaiten

May 4, 2017
While we're on the subject, would anyone be willing to make a free game where the main fetish is butt punching. Like, let's say the protagonist is on all fours jacking it like there's no tomorrow and a chick or a guy, or maybe a gorilla, whatever, suddenly punches him in the asshole. He cums copiously and good times are had by all.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's true and it will take a long time plus it seems nobody is interested in making it especially fore free
Well then download daz, look for the assets here or on other sides where you can get them for free and do it yourself, then you see why no one wants to do it for free. Making a VN costs a shit ton of time, especially if you want to do quality renders. It gets even worse if you don't have really good hardware.

There are dev's who do their games basically for free or lets better say they don't care if they make money or not, but they do that with their own story. Lets face it, you can't blame anyone for not wanting to do something for free that takes so much time like making a VN. If you want that game done so badly, make it yourself.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Daz3D has tutorials to help you..ren'py has tutorials to help you..thus..in a couple weeks you should be able to start making the game you want...you can do it 100% for free(just your time) if you use the generic packages from the free downloads...go for it

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Can someone remodel my kitchen for me please. I realize it will cost a lot of money and take a lot of time so I realized it's best to give up. Please add slip resistant counter tops so my cats don't slide off when I do sex.

It seems nobody is interested in doing it especially for free, so I'll ask again in 8 days.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Can someone remodel my kitchen for me please. I realize it will cost a lot of money and take a lot of time so I realized it's best to give up. Please add slip resistant counter tops so my cats don't slide off when I do sex.

It seems nobody is interested in doing it especially for free, so I'll ask again in 8 days.
stop doing sex with your cats you freak!!!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Wow this thread... can't someone just make the game for the poor guy? He's just absolutely aching for a nudist lesbian forest game :ROFLMAO:
For that money even i would do that lol...the upfront pays for the hardware i'd need for that. :D
2500 bucks upfront plus all patreon money earned..and i found you a dev that will make your game..a GOOD dev....
Sigh, I understand you would try to mock me and I agree I really need someone to make the game for me but it will never happen which means the only thing I can do now is ask vdategames if they would make that game but the problem is how will I ask vdategames to make that game? :(

In the time it's gonna take for you to find someone willing to do a whole game for free, you could have learned how to do it yourself.
True and sadly I won’t :'(