can i post a game where the main character is an underage boy?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Young impressionable boys WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A HOT WOMAN WHO GIVES THEM THE MODICUM OF AFFECTION, which means you could very well turn a dominated inexperienced incel into pretty much
anything you set your mind to.

ADULT GAMES ARE HERE TO CATER TO ADULT THEMES THO, NOT a NURSERY
FOR UNDERAGE PEEPS IN LACK OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES A MAN ... BE SOME SORT A ADULT.

anjaymobal

Jul 29, 2021
Young impressionable boys WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A HOT WOMAN WHO GIVES THEM THE MODICUM OF AFFECTION, which means you could very well turn a dominated inexperienced incel into pretty much
anything you set your mind to.

ADULT GAMES ARE HERE TO CATER TO ADULT THEMES THO, NOT a NURSERY
FOR UNDERAGE PEEPS IN LACK OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES A MAN ... BE SOME SORT A ADULT.
so,no?

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Main page to the right of the sliding banner. Right now there aren't any only moderators, but there's a list there if you click it. For a proper decision it usually takes all the staff trying out a game though, the reason it can take a while.

Uh oh there's now redknight00, hover over them and you see the badge VoidTraveler told you about.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Are you sure about that?
Yes, if by any chance any game skips their radar (There are only so many uploaders), feel free to report the game threads so they can be checked.

The only exception, typically 2D, are those game threads marked with loli/shota tags, which I assume have already been checked and approved.
I do not know what criteria they use, aside from realism, but specifying they are under 18 is not allowed as it blatanly breaks rule 7: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If it was 2D and your art was unrealistic enough you could try, but when it comes to DAZ 3D shota they have very little tolerance here.

There are other websites that allow all shota content, just publish your game elsewhere.

anjaymobal

Jul 29, 2021
If it was 2D and your art was unrealistic enough you could try, but when it comes to DAZ 3D shota they have very little tolerance here.

There are other websites that allow all shota content, just publish your game elsewhere.
do you know where else can i upload my game at?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
do you know where else can i upload my game at?
Even if he did, he cannot share this information here as this would also break rules, since it would redirect to banned content.
Just use Google and give your FBI agent more reasons to lose faith in humanity. It's ok, he's a tough guy, he can take it.

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Yes, if by any chance any game skips their radar (There are only so many uploaders), feel free to report the game threads so they can be checked.

The only exception, typically 2D, are those game threads marked with loli/shota tags, which I assume have already been checked and approved.
I do not know what criteria they use, aside from realism, but specifying they are under 18 is not allowed as it blatanly breaks rule 7: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/
Just look at these games

True Bond
A Family Venture

These MC's are clearly not 18,17 or 16
And they are 3dcg

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte