can i post a game where the main character is an underage boy?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yes, but you also said this, which is not really true.

---

And, you can at least try your chance in this site.
Flying under the radar because of lack of enough uploaders is not allowing that content, it is simply "luck" until someone brings that game to their attention.
Last year I have seen someone crying on why their favourite loli/shota game wasn't allowed here, and he mentioned two games which existed here... Not too long after, the thread of one of the mentioned games went under review.

Recently I have seen a thread pop up regarding a game called "sharp pain", which is also another game which is gone once someone reported them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a game where the main character is a 16 year old boy
He looks closer to 8 than 16
MC's are clearly
There are games where the appearence of a boy might be baby faced or underdevelopped like Messy being a scrawny nobody that got pumped full of hormones and growth pills at a young age and now is the biggest scam in football nowadays.

Underage by deffinition, not shota, not loli, directly described as underage,
MC CANNOT EVEN LOG INTO THIS SITE, THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS.
Canto Forte, what is your problem?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There are games where the appearence of a boy might be baby faced or underdevelopped like Messy being a scrawny nobody that got pumped full of hormones and growth pills at a young age and now is the biggest scam in football nowadays.

Underage by deffinition, not shote, not loli, directly described as underage,
The character of that game is not allowed on this website lol, good point :KEK:

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Underage by deffinition, not shota, not loli, directly described as underage,
First thing first, I'm not a fan of shota nor loli tags. And what's the difference between shota/loli and underage?

And this site has lots of MC's with same situation and they are clearly allowed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what the fuck is this?

Last edited:

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
I do not know what criteria they use, aside from realism, but specifying they are under 18 is not allowed as it blatanly breaks rule 7: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/
rule 7 said:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
Why are you blatantly lying? Prepubescent does not mean anything like "under 18," it means "under 2." Rule 7 just means that babyfuck is not awwright.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why are you blatantly lying? Prepubescent does not mean anything like "under 18," it means "under 2." Rule 7 just means that babyfuck is not awwright.
Prepubescent is not under 2, but under 13.
If it displays signs of puberty, then you'd need to argue whether a character is 17 years old, or 18 years old, which is impossible unless it is mentioned via text.

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
If it displays signs of puberty, then you'd need to argue whether a character is 17 years old, or 18 years old, which is impossible unless it is mentioned via text.
You don't need to argue anything of the sort. If it displays signs of puberty, then it is by definition not prepubescent and therefor not against the rule.

Reactions: EpicLust

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I think it's very simple, anyone who knows different sites, and wants to let you know, could send them to you privately. I don't judge anyone, but I think this is a very fair forum rule... then you are free to upload the games wherever you like, but if there is a regulation, and you (like all of us registered here) once you have created your profile, you don't respect it, you will incur the sanctions they have written, because creating a profile here means implicitly accepting the regulation.
then to say that some character from other games is a minor is the most wrong and ugly thing to do. play your game, and if the rule doesn't pass, you assume your responsibilities, not that you say "then that one..... then that other one...." for me it's the worst thing a person can do .

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
This is a bit of a generalization. Puberty isn't an age, it is a state of development.

Prepubesence has no signs of reproductive development where as puberty is the period of physical reproductive development... so this means that some individuals don't hit puberty till after 13 while several in fact start puberty before 13.

Puberty in general has more to due with growth and development of reproductive organs, start of menstrual cycles, increased muscle development, hips growing wider etc.

What complicates this a bit is that you can have gone though puberty and be done with puberty and result in looking quite different physically since the main thing changing is hormonal balances, where the other development is triggered due to these. So as a secondary response they will vary all the way across the bell curve.