VN Can I upload my loli game here?

Ivyko

Feb 23, 2024
I have been working on a spy x family game, but nobody seems to be interested in it....
I know there is a certain rejection of loli content, but I've seen some loli/shota games here. My game would be allowed here too? My lolis have curves and are 18yo+.
Do you think I can upload it here? Or just give up?
here is my game:

filthynice

Oct 10, 2020
Ok so.... Animation needs work on android... A few typos and Becky is speaking Spanish in the courtyard lol but I like the potential... Also I dunno if the game has progressed all it can but, considering the size, I think the content has ended after the bj.... I checked out your subscribestar and think $25 is a bit steep but I want to invest since your the first person to potentially provide me with anya ... So I'll need to check my figures and hopefully in a few days I'll subscribe at $25 a month

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I have been working on a spy x family game, but nobody seems to be interested in it....
I know there is a certain rejection of loli content, but I've seen some loli/shota games here. My game would be allowed here too? My lolis have curves and are 18yo+.
here is my game:
If that's the Anya model you're going with, I highly doubt the mods would allow it.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If that's the Anya model you're going with, I highly doubt the mods would allow it.
Correct! Not unless he makes the model a bit older looking but still a long short.

Ivyko you should open a ticket so that the mods can verify it and than they will decide whether to allow it or not.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 141647.png
Select Open a new ticket than select Share game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
f95 rule 7:

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
here is my game:
You could try to post in lc site, they are less restrict with that type of content.
or another place, like baraag, I just know that it would be a waste not to invest in the project, I would play it for sure.

Last edited: