Can no-longer see thread updates for games

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The mods are letting people post inane additional theads to the game threads, that cloud update status for the particular game. The DMD thread is a great example.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
These days, probably the fastest way to see if a game has been updated recently (due to the sheer number of game threads going at this point) is:

There's a spiffy menu option labeled Latest Updates at the top of the forum, below the F95 banner, that links to the latest updates page. It can take a few secs to load and get organized, but you should be able to clearly see which games have been updated recently, as long as the game in question has been 'promoted' by those with such privileges (uploaders/mods/staff).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The mods are letting people post inane additional theads to the game threads, that cloud update status for the particular game. The DMD thread is a great example.
I have no clue what you just said ._.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I have no clue what you just said ._.
At the top of the page, under popular games, there are 8 games listed, each has a little conversation bubble next to them that is grey if there are new conversations added to a game thread, and are white after it's been read and hasn't had any update. They are all permanently grey now, because the other threads in each game give a false trigger that the game has received another response.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
At the top of the page, under popular games, there are 8 games listed, each has a little conversation bubble next to them that is grey if there are new conversations added to a game thread, and are white after it's been read and hasn't had any update. They are all permanently grey now, because the other threads in each game give a false trigger that the game has received another response.
Those are working as intended. If you want to look at the thread look at the thread itself not the subforum. If there is any post in the subforum "Big brother" then it will note it as so. ._.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Those are working as intended. If you want to look at the thread look at the thread itself not the subforum. If there is any post in the subforum "Big brother" then it will note it as so. ._.
I know they are working, it's the sub forums triggering it, which I have no interest in.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I know they are working, it's the sub forums triggering it, which I have no interest in.
then go look at the thread or follow the thread. ._.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
then go look at the thread or follow the thread. ._.
Maybe, if the sub forums triggered a different color on the convo bubble, then the main game forum, or another way of being able to tell if the difference?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe, if the sub forums triggered a different color on the convo bubble, then the main game forum, or another way of being able to tell if the difference?
Nope... And I mean if you want to know if the thread just got a reply just click the watch button and wait for a notification ._. I really can't see the problem here ._.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
People posting threads on a forum ... what madness is this you speak of?