Can not find DAZ model male/female genitilia /Sex organ.

Allzamye

Dec 25, 2018
I create a daz model but I can not find sex organ in daz. How to I find it free .can anyone give me adult genitilia .duf file.That I can use in my character freely.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I create a daz model but I can not find sex organ in daz. How to I find it free .can anyone give me adult genitilia .duf file.That I can use in my character freely.
DAZ doesn't sell anything sexual. It's PG. The Pro Bundles come with basic Genetalia, that's it. Go on sites like Renderotica or Renderosity.

Reactions: HumanNPSee

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Steady there, virgin. I'm here to help.
The genitals are located at crotch level between a man or womans legs.
yw.

Reactions: Allzamye

Allzamye

Dec 25, 2018
Steady there, virgin. I'm here to help.
The genitals are located at crotch level between a man or womans legs.
yw.
I can not change adult morphs colour ,Can you help me about this matter? can you give me some asset for adult morphs?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I can not change adult morphs colour ,Can you help me about this matter? can you give me some asset for adult morphs?
What assets are you using?
Male or female?
:unsure:

For example, for females...

New Genitalia for Victoria 8 (NGVF8):
- Select character and click on "New Genitalia for Victoria 8"
- Then click on "Update The Materials Of New Gens"
Done

Golden Palace:
- Select character anc click on "1-Golden Palace"
- Then click on "2-GoldenPalace_Shell"
- Finally click on "3-GoldenPalace_Material Copy"
Done

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
What assets are you using?
Male or female?
:unsure:

For example, for females...

New Genitalia for Victoria 8 (NGVF8):
- Select character and click on "New Genitalia for Victoria 8"
- Then click on "Update The Materials Of New Gens"
Done

Golden Palace:
- Select character anc click on "1-Golden Palace"
- Then click on "2-GoldenPalace_Shell"
- Finally click on "3-GoldenPalace_Material Copy"
Done
This never works for me.
I always have to copy the torso surface and paste that surface.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Look for 3feetwolk products, when you apply the female genitalia the script apply the model skin color. I already used for Gen2, Gen3 and Gen8.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
This never works for me.
I always have to copy the torso surface and paste that surface.
You may know this already, but if you are using the original Daz "anatomical elements," you have to first add the elements to the figure and then re-apply the figure's textures.

For the later generations of characters (G3 and G8) there are three categories of figures sold via the Daz3d.com store when it comes to these textures:
  • Many of the newer figures have "hierarchical textures." With these figures, you apply the character's base texture to the character, and this automatically applies the appropriate texture to the gens. Essentially, it's all one operation. You'll typically see these characters having a materials entry named like "All Maps" or something like that.
  • Older figures may ship with textures specifically for the gens. In this case, you select the gens and then apply the textures. For these, applying the figure textures and applying the gens textures are two separate steps.
  • Teen-aged or child characters do not come with textures for the gens. This is just Daz's policy for figures sold through their store. For these, you either have to do the "torso texture trick," or else use one of the third-party gens that handle figuring out textures on their own.
I don't use G2 and earlier, so I can't be certain how those work.

If a Daz3d.com character does have textures for the gens, this is almost always listed (as "anatomical elements textures") on the product page. There are a few artists that choose not to provide them, but most do (within Daz's limits).

Characters sold on non-Daz stores (e.g. Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.) are a crapshoot when it comes to gens textures - some do, some don't, and they don't always document whether they do or not.