Can someone create a list of all Male/Female Daz genital model assets?

Kincester

Dec 22, 2018
Most of us know of the golden palace, eroticalist (Juicy Wet), or XY genitals (They're the most popular as far as I can tell). But can someone tell me about all of the other options out there?

I'm working on a game/games using Daz right now, and I feel like I need some kind of list or at least a comment someone could give me on what all of the options are. Surely there must be more than what I've mentioned? It would be a huge shame for me to get to a point in development and just use what I think works/looks best at that time, only to realize I should've used some vaguely unpopular, better option later on. I feel like I need some pros and cons too, associated with each asset if possible.

It's really hard to google this kind of thing, because of the sheer vastness of all the different questions/problems/whatever people have concerning the most popular genital assets, and probably also because google hates/censors this stuff.

One of the main problems I've noticed in the female genital assets of almost every single game I've played so far, or in any of them I've tried in my own development, is that the top part of the clitorises are unnaturally stretched vertically, instead of just sort of poking out. And the openings of the vaginas are wrinkly and horrifying-looking. Sometimes the labia minora (small lips) are way too vertical and thin as well.

Usually the male genital penises are much better. Some have unnaturally colored heads, or the proportion of the head to the rest of the penis is skewed, but the problems with them aren't nearly as widespread as the female genitals.

I haven't really seen a good pussy asset so far that actually looks like what many girls have in real life. The current choices seem to be weird stretched out pussies. And don't even get me started on how hard it is to make them look like they're wet (at least Eroticalist thought of that problem).

If you know of more genital assets than the ones I mentioned, or if you think you can make a sort of comprehensive list, please say something. We need more variety and options for these games. Every girl has the same weird, vertically stretched, dry looking pussy.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
From a older post of mine:
There are 4 major genitalia options I'm aware of: Daz's own genitals for which there are multiple (necessary IMO) enhancements that 3rd parties sell, Laudanum's Cock-O-Rama, DB XXX's XY and XXY, and Meipe's Dicktator, Futalicious, and Golden Palace. The only one I haven't experimented with is Daz's, the others each have their own quirks. All either come with or have a separate add-on that has a lot of skin textures for popular characters, but there are ways of altering a texture within Daz to blend it for a non-supported character.

Golden Palace is the... well gold standard for vaginas on male or female G8 models. You really can't go wrong by picking it and I recommend Storming The Palace as well to aid in posing for penetration scenes. Let's move on to penises as there is more distinctions to be had.

XY and XXY, with HDM and Easy Control [Edit: EC is outdated] add-ons, are very high quality and pretty straightforward to apply. One downside is lack of shaping options, but if you don't care that all of your characters have the same dick shape with only different colors then pick this. While comparatively limited, it is the simplest to add to a character and use with minimal time spent.

Cock-O-Rama is more suited for animal/monster cocks, but does have great options for humans. The main benefit is the cock is a separate model which allows for a ton of options. Want to do lots of POV scenes? You don't need to load the MC's character model, just their cock. One downside is there are no pubic hair assets whatsoever that support it and I find the quality to be a little shy of the other's.

Meipe's suite of products is equivalent to diving headfirst into the deep end. These products span everything, from breasts, to asses, to tongues, and more. Practically infinite variety is available with the extensive add-ons for textures and dforce deformation. The amount of options will be daunting to sort through, but affords you practically custom tailored genitalia. If you peruse the development thread for my VN, you will see pictures of various genitalia made with Meipe products. And, if you play it, there are over 300 images where the nudity is crafted almost exclusively with with these products (including textures). Despite the difficulties I noted in the dev thread, the results speak for themselves and I consider it money well spent.

Remember, you don't have to get Michael and Victoria 8 if you aren't going to be using Daz Genitals. Even with a lot of stuff designed for them, usually it will work fine for G8 as well. You can end up buying stuff you didn't need if you aren't careful, so I suggest you pop over to Asset Releases and try each one out before you buy.
I gushed about Meipe's stuff above, but I must add the caveat that those combined products don't leave much room for others. If you are adding fantasy stuff like tails and fur those might cause unsolvable conflicts. Also, 3feetwolf's New Gens for Victoria 8 (NGV8) and add-ons are a good alternative to GP. I recommend it when there are incompatibilities with a model or attachment.

For your problems, try adding genitals to a stock G8 model. They should attach just fine, if not you have something screwy going on. Either an errant morph or a broken G8 install.

I know GP has a gloss materials to make it look more wet, I think it's part of the Pussy Wizard add-on. Dicktator has a wet shell as well as a bunch texture options as part of the Texture Wizard add-on. For any genitalia you have to mess around with the Translucency Weight after finding a texture that is close to the skin you're using for a better match.

Reactions: Luciferdarko