Identify Can someone help me identify this NTR game based on the description?

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
I've been trying to find a game I played a while back, it's basically a NTR themed RPG where you capture the enemies' fortresses, though it had a pretty good story considering.

Dunno if this is spoilers but the story went something like, you're a knight in a kingdom that's being invaded, and for some reason you're forced to flee the kingdom and your sister as well as her bf(?) help you to do so. You end up on an island and meet a girl while searching for candidates to become the next king. You find a candidate and begin to assemble an army to take back the kingdom. After you fight your way to the capital, unfortunately before he can become king the new king candidate is assassinated with poison and you're forced to make the guy's uncle or brother the king as an emergency measure. The uncle/brother of the king is a lecherous bastard who takes all of the protagonists' love interests and makes them into his harem. After that point there's some kind of counter where if you fail to do something within the time limit you have to watch one of your love interests getting fucked and corrupted by the king.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
It sounds somewhat familiar, was it one of those games that gets translated on the fly as you play it? (reipatcher or some shit like that) If it is then I know the game,,, err well I'll have to see if I can find it agian because I remember the game not the name.