EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ194521_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A full scale game system with 2 different well designed H systems included!
A Country Conquest Style Strategic Fantasy Simulation Game with heaps of content!
Aim to unify the continent with a selection of over 60 different commanders.
Among those commanders, 13 of them are female!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: Japanese 2019-10-01, English 2020-04-08
Original Title: 魔剣士リーネ2
Developer: Makura Cover Soft -
Translation: MetroidSuperFan
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.51
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Seducing you! Young idol swim contest!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Thanks to superelmo for the torrent.

RJ194521_PTS0000012261_0.jpg RJ194521_img_smp1.jpg RJ194521_img_smp2.jpg RJ194521_img_smp3.jpg RJ194521_img_smp4.jpg RJ194521_img_smp5.jpg RJ194521_img_smp6.jpg RJ194521_img_smp7.jpg RJ194521_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Does this game focus mostly on NTR?
it's a strategy game where you have to balance fighting the enemies with a king who demands your party members so he can use them to keep the royal blood line alive. You can avoid the NTR but that's part of the gameplay, ofc there's also ntr if your female commanders get captured in battle and you don't rescue them fast enough.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.

appleseed26

Apr 3, 2018
do i need applocale or locale emulator to run this? because I can't run it now. There's a blue screen thing and box that say syntax error

edit: well maybe yes

Reactions: Bokeptuyul

Neetguy

Jan 14, 2018
it's a strategy game where you have to balance fighting the enemies with a king who demands your party members so he can use them to keep the royal blood line alive. You can avoid the NTR but that's part of the gameplay, ofc there's also ntr if your female commanders get captured in battle and you don't rescue them fast enough.
So the only way to see some hentai action is to get cucked by the king or the enemy? u cant fuck the girls by yourself?

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes