VN - Others - Completed - Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown [v1.51] [Makura Cover Soft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

StormrReaper

I didn't want to give this a 2 stars I really didn't but I can't avoid it.
    I DROPPED THIS AFTER DIAMOND CITY 50%

Gameplay. 4/10
    The tutorial isnt helpful
    Once you figure it out its a basic tactics game with not a lot of depth.
    Enemy AI is weak and only the Mage and Holy cities are of any difficulty.

Story 1/10

I wanted to like it. I really did. Ares is without a doubt the worst type of character for this game. His "yes sir" "it is what it is " attitude is frustrating. And the genre this game is the fact im a general 100million times more competent than whose ntr'ing me just makes it even worse. The fact he does Ares so dirty after you reclaim the diamond city and just keeps screwing you over without Ares doing anything is pathetic. Its sad to because this had so much potential. they shouldn't of made me so competent if i was going to be cucked.

CGs / H Scenes. 7/10
    Art is nice
    i cant comment on the Hscenes tho bc all i saw was the NTR

Voices 8/10
    not bad ive definitely heard worse.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Arik4321

Im big fan of NTR....not a big fan of this gameplay tho. Idk how anyone have a patient to beat it at gold or platinum difficulty. I started at gold and lower and lower it to the easiest lmao.

The game is actually real time strategy game(I guess). The game require you to WAIT for each pay check in order to upgrade your shit or pushing best general(in my case leanne) in to enemy over and over again for lvl up. It is painfully slow for no reason while there isnt even many micro, the UI is utterly garbage, the balance is simply WTF bad, basically spam your strongest move over and over again and retreat once you have no mana? why? because you deal no dmg without mana.

To make it worse there is a grand total of 1 """"""""groping"""""""" scene before you finish the prologue which is like 4 hrs. The biggest blueballs I have ever seen.

I usually dont care much about gameplay in a hentai game but holy molly this one blue balls me into oblivion. I wanna say just download the saves but holy fuck NTR needs context, but those context came from playing this atrocious of a game.

Sex scenes: It spread it self very thin because of how big the roster is. Some might like it I guess.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mortaeus

This is probably one of the most underrated games on f95zone, I almost missed it because of the reviews. It is very much a NTR game if you go in knowing that you will probably enjoy it more. There are plenty of scenes with good variety. The corruption of the girls is also well done not to slow or to quick.

It also has a half decent story and I know that has led to some complaints since it results in longer game play but as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing, it kept me busy and entertained for a few days.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The NTRtainer

This is my first review, and I'm writing it because I think this game catches a lot of flak and I think most of it is unjust. As far as lewd games go, this one is actually one of the best I've ever played. Make no mistake, I am not saying the game is perfect, or even close to it. The occasionally buggy game mechanics and excessive length of the story are potential weak points that I will certainly admit could serve as deterrents, but the art style coupled with the story is really top-notch. The characters and their development, too, is very appealing and I really hope to see more games like this being made. One of the key grievances I've encountered with this game is the overwhelmingly heavy NTR component, and certainly it is true that 95% or more of the game's content is NTR, and there is no sugar coating this nor should it be unclear from the get-go. That is why anyone who is bothered in any way by NTR should steer clear of this game, because as far as lewd content goes, you won't find much else in this. And thankfully, it really is that simple to solve all the frustrations and headaches resulting from the reception of this game - if you don't like the most prominent theme, please do not play the game.

In conclusion, I personally very much enjoyed this title and loved the mechanics, even soundtrack, and I'm completely head-over-heels about the art style and the characters. It is by no means an objectively "great" or "perfect" game, but subjectively, it's a brilliant title as far as my humble opinion goes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Marquis Forneus

Enjoyable enough gameplay, with a frankly phenomonal system that allows for all your companions to end up betraying you in favour of your enemy, which is just peak NTR. Hell, even if you win, you can still lose lmao, which is half the fun.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

O_Conceito

I dont know for u guys, but for me the most important thing in these NTR games are the girls likeability. U know, it wont be NTR if you dont like the girl who will be stolen, it would be just rape or something. So, most this games i didnt like much, its a little hard for me to like a character, its need to have a really good story besides everything, like less cliche or a proper introduction to characters. But i played one game, that just broken this, cuz the gameplay helped with the problem.

So, even if the story its bad, its not the case of this game, the gameplay make u like the character cuz she could be important for your win. The felling that u can only advance if u have her, or something like that. Well, in this case the gameplay needs to be good and unique/different, so u can have fun using the character while the history progress.

And thats exactly whats this game make, it does have a really nice background history, an complex and fun gameplay and is completely translated (not MTL). although some cons exists, like a huge introduction (in my opinion its a pro), it is needed a lot of time just for reading the prologue of the game, and other con is as i said the gameplay its really complex in a first sight, but dont fear it, its not that difficulty to understand and when u get how it works its just incredible fun.

I know i talked a lot, but a had this problem and in leane i found my answer, i really liked this one, its my favorite NTR game. So, if you like to take your time to read the history, thats my recommendation, try to understand the gameplay, its really worth it, and the art its pretty nice too.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Everdistant12

An excellently realized NTR game that emphasizes its kink better than any other, and knows that this kind of kink works best with a lot of setup and build. However, the protagonist is slightly unbelievable in how weak-willed he is. I think a scene of him trying to go against the king and being stopped would have helped. Also, the game is very slow - I recommend downloading the mod on the JP fan wiki to help.

Regardless, highly recommended to any NTR fans.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

watwaffle

Sit through hours and hours of painfully bad unbalanced combat mechanics just to get a handful of weak NTR CGs. The NTR doesn't even make sense as the protagonist is so much more capable than the guy who steals his girls. I didn't pay anything for this and I want a refund.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.51

God, this game is so painfully slow, this piece of shit cock and ball tortured my patience with painfully slow and long prologue dialogue, that i decided to unfortunately sit through and read. AND once i got into the proper game itself, that shit was so painfully slow to play, doesnt help the fact that most other dialogue was so long that i forgot what the fuck was i doing previously.

All that for what? For a mediocre strategy game with disappointing gameplay mechanics that i felt no joy going through? All that for average girls and their stories? No, dont waste your time like did, go look elsewhere.

Never again.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.51

You dont often see grand strategy games on this website and that is understandable, but this game is just that, the problem is that to get see all the sex scenes you need to actively lose battles, in a strategy game... As you can imagine, that is extremely annoying and worse yet, the more you lose, the harder the game gets. This game has made two different conflicting core mechanics that stop you from enjoying and maybe even completing the game. For these reasons i did not finish the game.
    The story is fine, i didnt really care about the overall story and its characters, its just alright.
    But by far the most pathetic thing in the story is the MC, how does a man lead an army to restore a collapsed empire and at the same time have less of a spine then i dried jellyfish washed up on a shore? I understand its an NTR story and im fine with that, but the protagonists personality, abilities and action just conflict with each other so much that it keeps breaking my suspension of belief, all of that just keeps me snapping back to reality.
    The strategy aspect is simple but quite fun, would be nice to enjoy it together with my little man.

This game just feels so unfocused. When making a game you have to pick one or two core aspects of what the game is, it picked neither.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

A solidly average game. Honestly, I might be inclined towards 4/5 if there was better replay value, an option to auto-pause when a new CG event is occurring, and an autosave feature since it occasionally glitches and freezes in combat.

The overall gameplay is good, but it starts to feel more just grindy than any sort of strategy after 2 or 3 playthroughs. So given the number of available paths and endings, I feel that it's just not good enough gameplay to bother exploring them all. Recommend you playthrough it once or twice, maybe three times for all the starting chains if you are interested in the story, but after that just search for the full save file in the comments.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1249886

One of my favorite games on this site. It actually works the h-mechanics into the gameplay very smoothly unlike most games in the genre. Several good scenes and character variety, good art, this game has a lot going for it.

The only minor complaint I have is that I wish there were more "finishing locations" instead of almost 100% creampies. I think facials, etc. would have added to the forced conquest/humiliation themes. However that is a tiny nitpick and not enough for me to lower to 4 stars.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

descil

When you write an incredibly long review, delete it, attempt to write a concise review, delete it, and then settle on writing a practically pointless review.
    - babes
    - strange design choices
    - too much onus placed on the player for h-scene management
    - and yet at the same time the game is too inflexible in regards to babes and managing them
    - protagonist is a weirdo, painfully oblivious and uninterested in women, probably gay
    - the first part has too much narrative
    - the second part is too brief and easy, you get caught up in strategy and win before any of your babes can get ntr raped because arranging the ntr rape is too much of a headache pursuing a babe and then having her be captured so that you can pursue another babe and yada yada it's too easy to just win and then you don't get any erotic content and then what's THE POINT?????? even when you play on platinum difficulty it's just too easy
    - the third part has too little erotic content, I got bored after reaching it because I knew how the rest would go
    I LIKED:
    1) the gameplay
    2) the number of babes
    3) the thought put into it
    and yet it seems NO thought was put into it
    put many hours into this game and got little satisfaction because of poor design
    will be looking forward to the possibility of major improvements in Leane 3.
    Leane 1 was released in 2012, Leane 2 was released in 2017; we might guess that Leane 3 will be released in 2022???? I won't give up hope until 2024.
    Thak u 4 readin my review.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Jasra343

i would like to give it a 5*, but having one sex scene per game round is knda lame for a h game... atlest they don't make the main character comically small... it's actually not hard to avoid ntr.... just grindy gotta up the "king" to 100 trust and focus the trust on one girl..... you have to get all love cutcenes with her or she will be ntr'd... favorite girl is the red head engineer
  15. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

After the first hour of playing this game i had to look it up to learn more. Thats when I learned this game is 15 years newer game i had estimated from its gameplay, graphics, voice quality and the general flow. The game feels highly dated and I could only bear with it for 2 more hours.

The game UI is at best passable. Let me share all my frustrations i encountered with combat UI in order.
    1. Theres no descrption for moves beyond name so will have no idea what anything does. Most moves arent included in the special moves section of the help menu either
    2. So you select "attack" then you promptly get hit in the face by the opponent and you return to action select without having performed your action. I have no idea if i missed or if it was turnbased but i presume some version of the latter but they are very strict on speed difference because the enemy also often hit twice for every one of my attacks. UI doesn't tell who gets the next action so have fun guessing that.
    3. Moves have a cost. Have fun figuring out that you went to low for the heal spell you planned to cast all of a sudden and promptly get rekt.
    Beyond combat I'm just gonna say that its way too many clicks to just save your game.

You can do some strategizing a unit vs unit basis but when combat starts theres strategy has mostly ended and you will just spam attack until you maybe retreat. On a basic level it can be compared to Sengoku Rance but it loses 95% of the complexity of Rance since the combat is just 1v1 fights instead of full teams.

If this game was out 10 years ago it woulda been inferior to better games even then. I can't believe this game is mearly 4 years old given how unintuitive it is and the dated UI.

TL;RD: It's may be worth a try but don't expect a lot. Gameplay was decent but I dont feel like reading a wiki on the side to figure out basic concepts like "whos turn is it"
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Enricus11112

You know when you see something so unbelievably bad you just know someone had to have deliberately designed it so because there's no way you just accidently create something so soul crushingly SLOW!

It's like playing Rance without speedhack but WORSE! 0/10, couldn't get past the #@&%*! prologue without wanting to hang myself several times.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

WTF is wrong with you guys? This is one of the rare PROPER NTR games. If you don't like NTR - don't play it. It's one of the best H-games out there. It has gameplay similar to Sengoku Rance (awesome game) and Eiyuu Senki, it has a decent plot, and an almost perfect NTR setup. THIS is how netorare games should be, where you actually first romance the girls, and only then they are stolen. The trash you consider as NTR where the girl starts to fuck other men from the start aren't real NTR, so don't say bullshit like "I like NTR when the game is set up as one from the start". Nope, your cheating wife game where her husband barely plays any role and where they barely interact isn't real NTR. This game is actually one of the rare ones that do it the proper way. You first make the player care about the girls and only then make them fuck someone else. That's the beauty of it. Don't give 1 star to a game that's more than enjoyable for its target audience. Complaining about the Act 3 when it's the whole point of the game? WTF, have you even read the description of the game, have you checked the tags? When it comes to H-scenes my only complaint is that they are way too short, each of them should be at least two times longer.

Btw, the gameplay is far from being "pure range". There are tactics required on the higher difficulty levels. You need to plan beforehand, a lot.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

Played this one about 4 hours, then it chushed because of a game bug.

This is a strategy game, it is well designed, but it do not give the player the option to be the king, so you will be working for a retarded who will be chasing your generals (female generals) to fuck them.

Battle mechanics were good at first but after some time conquering sites and defending sites... it gets boring.

So you will be collecting girls for another guy.... which is stupid.

I barely had time to save MC's sister from the damn "holy king" lmao ¡¡¡

If you like strategy games, you may like this one.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Radience

I don't think i have ever been more disapointed with a H-game than i am right now, i was actually interested in the story and characters since i chose the aura route and i liked both Marion and Cynthia and there was only like 2 scenes where there was nudity and i was still enjoying the game...

combat was good as long as you get Ares the hell away so he doesn't die, it was all fine, but the game dropped from a 4 Star to a 0 REALLY FAST when certain character died and the harem was built, the MC became a retard and the whole game that was pretty solid became a convoluted mess, i can't describe in words how disapointed i am in this game! the lack of choices to avoid such stuff made the game pure garbage.

And just to be clear i have no problem with NTR as long as either the game sells it self as NTR game since the beginng of the story (wich this game doesn't) or the game give me choices to avoid it wich as you guess this game doesn't give that choice either so this game was pure waste of time.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Throwaway7777

Let me preface this: I enjoy NTR. I am able to separate real life from fetishes so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

HOWEVER, This game turned out disappointing for me. The tactical view of the different cities and the allure of strategic combat really intrigued me. Turns out to just be turn-based RNG nonsense when fighting comes down to it, relying on individual unit strength. Too many times did RNG fuck me in the ass. One time I used Ares to defend a town during the "holiday" segment before Diamond city, and the enemy pulled a hundred fist enlightenment out of nowhere and one-shot me. Nice game.

The prologue is SUCH a fucking drag and the characters really fall flat. It's really quantity over quality for the dialogue and I think it's just a JRPG thing. Way too much fluff conversation that ultimately doesn't add anything to their character.

I tried Beatrice because I wanted to save Leane for later, but I don't even wanna do that anymore. Beatrice just kinda... falls in love with you for no reason whatsoever? Her suddenly agreeing to be the King's concubine for no real other reason besides "I'm the holy king" and what happened to her backbone as a ruler? It makes no real sense whatsoever. It's pretty disappointing NTR too because it just makes you feel like whatever feelings she had towards Ares were extremely superficial and makes it feel unsatisfying since you don't get the feeling like she's slowly falling or being corrupted, just kinda changed her mind on a whim.

I found simpler games like "An obedient childhood friend is easily cucked" and "Young Wife Souffle" vastly superior just due to the buildup and intimacy you feel with the characters. Well, for souffle at least, how huge of a slut she is in contrast with her feelings, and she's clearly getting off on her cheating. But ultimately I'm sidetracking.

I went for the 100% save to see if any of the gallery images were good but, meh, they're okay I guess. Just get raped and fall in love with the enemy which is alright? Still don't feel much attachment to them. Meh. 2/5.

TL;DR:
    + Some decent scenes I guess, alot of character variety.

- Flat character development
    - Character decisions don't make any sense whatsoever
    - Main character's personality is really laughable, I understand it's a cucking game but god damn does he have no backbone whatsoever. It's like, he doesn't even have a fighting chance with the girls and they kinda just walk all over him.
    - Terrible gameplay. I was hoping for much, much more. No tactical aspect to it whatsoever, it's really just RNG JRPG turn-based battles. Terrible.