Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is surprising. I knew that someone was working on a translation of this but never realized it was so close to being finished. Props to the guy who did this since if I remember this game has a fairly large amount of text to deal with.

Reactions: cand1d and syponis

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well sadly another locale emulator game, yes i did try and change my computer language to JP and yes it did change, but could not run the game still.
so another one not gonna bother with

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Yes... Kind of.

Yes.
I was under the impression of my last Japanese/MTL playthrough that the King cucks you 100% when he is made King by taking the girl whose territory you chose to first take at the start when you are fighting the traitors. I know if you are carefull you can stop him taking other girls but unless I am mistaken he will definitely at least take one or two as part of the story so I was under the impression that you can't fully avoid the NTR.

I remember this aspect really putting me off as why would your character be willing to fight and die for a King who gives you no reward but instead only takes from you. I enjoy NTR games when done right but considering the MC has to witness the girls being taken and servicing the King what is his motivation to go and conquer lands for that sack of shit? From what I have seen of the enemy side they seem to be an opposing human empire that uses monsters but it is not like they are the Demon King forces so this is a fight over territory no?

Please enlighten me if I have gotten anything wrong and if the NTR is avoidable and that I just missed something (likely considering the last time I played I was on a MTL Partial...).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well sadly another locale emulator game, yes i did try and change my computer language to JP and yes it did change, but could not run the game still.
so another one not gonna bother with
What japanese locale emulator are you using? I have had problems in the past where one locale emulator won't work but another will. I have used one named Locale Emulator for years now and rarely have I needed to use anything else. If your are using like Jap locale or NTLEA that might be the reason you are having issues or maybe not but most times I have seen someone have issues playing a game due to locale it has been due to the locale emulator just not liking the game.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How unfortunate. Seems there's actually quite some depth to the gameplay, but ntr also seems to be a big part of the fap experience. Yeah... no.

Maybe if there was a way to skin the king alive and then take over his whole kingdom instead -- but it doesn't seem like it.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
A tiny warning, if you dont have the girl full loyalty after the "4 factions part ends" you will be cucked, you need to have the girl you like at 100 loyalty by the end of it so that the king doesnt demand her.

On another point after you are in the war with Hippia I believe that after you complete the girls route fully she can't be cucked, be it by the king or the enemy if I remember right.
Is this true? I remember the King taking one of the princesses after his coranation in what looked like a scene part of the main story so perhaps I didn't bother with the loyalty stat and got screwed (cucked)! My main question is can you 100% stop the King taking a single girl?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Is this true? I remember the King taking one of the princesses after his coranation in what looked like a scene part of the main story so perhaps I didn't bother with the loyalty stat and got screwed (cucked)! My main question is can you 100% stop the King taking a single girl?
The only girl forced cucked or stolen is the "attendant" of the queen from the faction u choose story wise... All others can be avoided if u're a god and can avoid the king goons, keep his satisfaction up and see their events. It's VERY important that u get loyalty at max with the queen from the faction u picked at the beginning though, cause it's the second cuckold. Other than this, yeah, up to the player if he want to see one love route while protecting the girls, or purposefully send them to opposite armies. Well, up to tastes.

If u picked Aura(Priestess) Faction for example... Marion(the pink haired noble girl who attends and tries to keep the queen away from you) will be there on the scene. Similar events happens depending on the one u picked at that point. This is the sole "forced" Cuckold scene upon you, all else can be avoided/ignored as long as u can see all girl events, love events and build their loyalty to max. Letting them die in battles lower loyalty... poor choices also lowers loyalty... not conquering places said by the king asap will lower his satisfaction, what will trigger his goons faster to steal ur girls and so on. Girls can also be swayed or stolen by other countries when they lose a battle within enemy territory, u will notice that she will be prisioner at that place...in this case a time attack starts where a captain of the opposite force will move there, grab the girl and then return to his main fortress. Once there another time attack starts that u gotta rush in the place and get the girl back, fail or just watch the NTR scenes, girl changes her loyalty on the country as well... betraying and attacking you on later turns. Well, it's a fun game.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So just started playing this but I just want to check something before I get too invested, after running from Gustav and leaving your sister with your friend does anything happen to her whether it's shown or implied or does the friend succeed in keeping her safe?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So just started playing this but I just want to check something before I get too invested, after running from Gustav and leaving your sister with your friend does anything happen to her whether it's shown or implied or does the friend succeed in keeping her safe?
Nah, she is safe. Only one considered a traitor is the general(you). She re-joins you later on... however she can also be stolen by ur king or one of the enemy factions. Different factions aims at different girls btw. Each captain seems to have a preference when enslaving the main heroines lul, only the king got scenes with them all...

rigime2888

Nov 5, 2019
For those on linux, I was able to get this running well under Lutris after adding the "LC_ALL | ja_JP" environment variable under system options.
What wine version? And which arch (32/64) prefix?

I'm unable to run it on vanilla wine 4.0 64bit prefix with `$ LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine leane2.exe`, still getting question marks and a syntax error. I have japanese fonts installed.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
when i first downloaded this game it was because of the ntr but i stayed because of the gameplay and now it full translated? :PogChamp:
Also, i can't wait to see his next game, it's getting closer! the hype is real!:PogChamp:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
The only girl forced cucked or stolen is the "attendant" of the queen from the faction u choose story wise... All others can be avoided if u're a god and can avoid the king goons, keep his satisfaction up and see their events. It's VERY important that u get loyalty at max with the queen from the faction u picked at the beginning though, cause it's the second cuckold. Other than this, yeah, up to the player if he want to see one love route while protecting the girls, or purposefully send them to opposite armies. Well, up to tastes.

If u picked Aura(Priestess) Faction for example... Marion(the pink haired noble girl who attends and tries to keep the queen away from you) will be there on the scene. Similar events happens depending on the one u picked at that point. This is the sole "forced" Cuckold scene upon you, all else can be avoided/ignored as long as u can see all girl events, love events and build their loyalty to max. Letting them die in battles lower loyalty... poor choices also lowers loyalty... not conquering places said by the king asap will lower his satisfaction, what will trigger his goons faster to steal ur girls and so on. Girls can also be swayed or stolen by other countries when they lose a battle within enemy territory, u will notice that she will be prisioner at that place...in this case a time attack starts where a captain of the opposite force will move there, grab the girl and then return to his main fortress. Once there another time attack starts that u gotta rush in the place and get the girl back, fail or just watch the NTR scenes, girl changes her loyalty on the country as well... betraying and attacking you on later turns. Well, it's a fun game.
Thanks for the in depth explaination my friend. Sadly it seems my impression was correct then as in my eyes the attendant of the queen is still someone who has feelings for the MC and gets taken so it does seem NTR is unavoidable (Edit: thanks to Dodododo105 he has now shown me a path that shows NTR IS AVOIDABLE see later posts) in this game (unless you have zero interest in the attendant I suppose). It is a shame as SLG games with this much detail are rare and I do greatly enjoy them but I can't understand why the MC would fight hundreds of battles just to increase the lands of a King he despises. I would understand if this Cuckolding happens without the MC knowing but the King literally fucks girls he likes in front of him!

Can you explain why the MC is willing to fight and die for a scumbag King who gives him no reward?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
What wine version? And which arch (32/64) prefix?

I'm unable to run it on vanilla wine 4.0 64bit prefix with `$ LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine leane2.exe`, still getting question marks and a syntax error. I have japanese fonts installed.
I'm using the default lutris-5.5-2, LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 didn't work, use LC_ALL=ja_JP, in a 64bit prefix.

Reactions: rigime2888
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes