DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Is this true? I remember the King taking one of the princesses after his coranation in what looked like a scene part of the main story so perhaps I didn't bother with the loyalty stat and got screwed (cucked)! My main question is can you 100% stop the King taking a single girl?
Yes, if the girl has near 100 loyalty (better 100 to be sure) you get an option to visit her and get a different scene then the king fucks a generic girl, even more he wont even have sex with one of the three faction leaders.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
he's misremembering. the 100% loyalty path mentioned before has him take no one, not even an "attendant" which isn't how that works. when you get 100% loyalty on a girl before the second act, he will just be fucking a generic concubine during the scene. you CAN have all NTR avoided.

what he's talking about is the path where you don't get 100% loyalty which is where he'll take one of the virgin girls (not your sister or nora or dorothy since they're special cases) at random whom you'll walk in on him fucking and then invite the girl whose hidden Love gauge is highest of all the girls. that is avoidable with 100% loyalty first.

he's willing to fight and die for him because the kingdom has seen war and devastation so much that he's willing to accept literally anyone as king as long as they offer stability and prosperity, which is why he won't start a civil war despite the king fearing he will. he's a very "heroic" character who just wants peace. the scumbag king isn't his first choice as you'll see when/if you play since there was someone in line before him, but then plot happens.

the factions don't even have "attendants." the closest is marion like he said, but the other two's closest people are males, and non-virgins and a virgin peasant respectively (the king doesn't sleep with non-virgins that have had sex with anyone other than him because of bloodline purity). he doesn't take "attendants"

he won't go after the virgin peasant because she's a hidden unlockable route and he's not able to do anything to her until she's unlocked first
Thank you very much for the clarification and info(y)

I guess I will give it a replay then since it is quite unique to have a NTR game where you can avoid the NTR! Don't get me wrong I actually enjoy some NTR games so I didn't come here to moan about NTR in a NTR focused game lol! I just didn't understand why the MC would put up with this shit because he was already a rebel before so why not go full rebel when you get a douche for a king ;)

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Raising loyalty on the girls? How do you throw concubines at the king? Shit kinda blindsided me. Had an order I was gonna send them to him in.
Been a while since I played but I remember there being harem buildings you can build to make the king happy. As for the loyalty/love stuff, if I remember correctly you need to give them gifts.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
I thought it would be like sengoku neet where you went around conquering the land and taking enemy women but it looks like this game wants to make me into a cuckold so I doubt I will play this game. Too bad looks like a great game.

Reactions: Kron.L

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I have never heard of this game before but it certainly looks interesting. I do have a few questions though mostly because of the big 2 in the name.

1) Is there any continuity between this game and the first one or is it one of those games where the sequel is in the same style as the original but has no linked continuity like the final fantasy series?

2) do I need to play the original to understand anything in this ones plot?

3) are there any references to the original that I wont understand without playing it?

4) Is there a translation of the original and if so where can I find it?

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
How do you deal with fort silvestro? It has rank 3 defenses. All my troops get 1 shot just approaching

Am I missing some way to strengthen my troops? I used just replenish so far.
The best way to strengthen your commander is to change there job/class to the highest teir, the higher teir the better the stats. To unlock new class/job you need to build sword or magic institute in your base, there are some hidden job/class with very specific unlock. To build more higher level institue you will need more gold. Example the MC Ares starts as a shitty Swordsman with enough upgrades you can make him into a Paladin / Holy Knight which is a beast in the battlefield.

For high enemy fort defence you can try some cheese strat, like using Forbidden / Unique skills to soften the enemy base, example Nora the thief commander has a unqiue skill that can do huge building damage. Some Mage Commander also have OP Spells that can do huge damage to all enemy in the base at long range. Level grinding can also be an option since you can only unlock skills by battling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639
Mar 9, 2018
I have never heard of this game before but it certainly looks interesting. I do have a few questions though mostly because of the big 2 in the name.

1) Is there any continuity between this game and the first one or is it one of those games where the sequel is in the same style as the original but has no linked continuity like the final fantasy series?

2) do I need to play the original to understand anything in this ones plot?

3) are there any references to the original that I wont understand without playing it?

4) Is there a translation of the original and if so where can I find it?
It's only a sequel in name. The first one is not translated, as far as i know, but there's also no need to play it.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Just "cheating". People will put a lot of submeanings to it but its cheating.
It is cheating but the most important factor and that which causes many to hate it is that it is love interests of the main character (usually the one you control) having sex with others. Now some say it is only NTR if the love interest is not in a relationship with the MC but many feel that any character they can potentially bone is already 'theirs' so a lot of people also feel that is NTR.

Anywho here is the Urban dictionary definition:

NTR
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I went through the game files just to see where those things are that he mentioned that he couldn't find and translate... I don't know how he missed but there are like 30-50 pictures that aren't translated. I'm going to be translating them over the next few days. Once I'm done, I'll post here patch3.xp3 which will hopefully then fully translate this gem of a game.
You are a gentleman and a hero (y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are love routes, what makes this game interesting is the way the story is told as a kinda like game of thrones thing with a lecherous king that has hidden satisfaction gauge. From time to time he send his soldiers to grab ur girls and they are taken with priority on loyalty. MC has events with all main girls as well as long as u can protect them from ur king and from the enemies. When certain girls are beaten within X enemies territories, they will send their captains to grab the girl and bring her to their main camp. You have to conquer the place the girl was beaten before the captain reaches her, and if he reachs there, will start a time attack event where the girl is slowly corrupted with scenes(have to click in the menu of this to watch) and u gotta fast track the enemy main base to rescue her. Fail or take too much time and the girl will betray ur army(and swap sides to whoever captured her). Even so, it's possible to take them back to your side, but all their reactions and speechs toward mc will also change. It's a nice game btw. Even after the king takes a girl and starts his own hentai scenes, u can still take a girl back out of the harem after she gives birth once(or some times) by paying a fee of liberation or something. The price vary depending on the king mood and their speechs reactions toward mc will also change.
Sounds a bit like that one Chinese game where a female only nation fights against some alpha chad nation. I think its a bit of a weird combination to be honest. The game is at odds with itself. It seems like a gameplay driven war simulator like ROTK, but the game also wants you to lose to watch the good scenes (I imagine the vanilla scenes with the MC are boring lol). NTR makes sense in an RPG or VN, but strategy games not so much...

Reactions: Hakkira

Maslina

Nov 4, 2018
I'm keep getting crashes without error message. Its just crash out! I would be glad if you helped me.

Last edited:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Ok stupid question but what exatctly does NTR mean. I have seen the tag often enough to guess based on its context but I dont know for sure

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Can you explain why the MC is willing to fight and die for a scumbag King who gives him no reward?
Isnt that their hidden message? Serve society, just dont ask why...lol

I mean if you guys want the polar opposite of this game and haven't already then play Sengoku Rance, it's also a much better game overall.
It's always about either of the extreme ends eh? Rarely do we have someone in the middle. Talk about Rance...i'd pay double the price for a game with a self-insert eyeless/nameable protagonist stealing Sill from Rance, or at least something similar just characters with different name. I mean it'd be damn easy, just thinking of fucking Sill while Rance busy flirting left and right, he reap what he sow right? Yeah and i'd take his sword too for good measure lol.

Ok stupid question but what exatctly does NTR mean. I have seen the tag often enough to guess based on its context but I dont know for sure
An umbrella term for 3 different subgenres but usually meant someone's romantic interest got stolen from them, both physically and mentally.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
It's always about either of the extreme ends eh? Rarely do we have someone in the middle. Talk about Rance...i'd pay double the price for a game with a self-insert eyeless/nameable protagonist stealing Sill from Rance, or at least something similar just characters with different name. I mean it'd be damn easy, just thinking of fucking Sill while Rance busy flirting left and right, he reap what he sow right? Yeah and i'd take his sword too for good measure lol.
Ha! Rance is too much of a chad to be cucked.

Reactions: Ketoma
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes