Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
This game has been recommended to me so many times... but never found a english version. A godsend this one

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So the only way to see some hentai action is to get cucked by the king or the enemy? u cant fuck the girls by yourself?
There are love routes, what makes this game interesting is the way the story is told as a kinda like game of thrones thing with a lecherous king that has hidden satisfaction gauge. From time to time he send his soldiers to grab ur girls and they are taken with priority on loyalty. MC has events with all main girls as well as long as u can protect them from ur king and from the enemies. When certain girls are beaten within X enemies territories, they will send their captains to grab the girl and bring her to their main camp. You have to conquer the place the girl was beaten before the captain reaches her, and if he reachs there, will start a time attack event where the girl is slowly corrupted with scenes(have to click in the menu of this to watch) and u gotta fast track the enemy main base to rescue her. Fail or take too much time and the girl will betray ur army(and swap sides to whoever captured her). Even so, it's possible to take them back to your side, but all their reactions and speechs toward mc will also change. It's a nice game btw. Even after the king takes a girl and starts his own hentai scenes, u can still take a girl back out of the harem after she gives birth once(or some times) by paying a fee of liberation or something. The price vary depending on the king mood and their speechs reactions toward mc will also change.

Neetguy

Jan 14, 2018
There are love routes, what makes this game interesting is the way the story is told as a kinda like game of thrones thing with a lecherous king that has hidden satisfaction gauge. From time to time he send his soldiers to grab ur girls and they are taken with priority on loyalty. MC has events with all main girls as well as long as u can protect them from ur king and from the enemies. When certain girls are beaten within X enemies territories, they will send their captains to grab the girl and bring her to their main camp. You have to conquer the place the girl was beaten before the captain reaches her, and if he reachs there, will start a time attack event where the girl is slowly corrupted with scenes(have to click in the menu of this to watch) and u gotta fast track the enemy main base to rescue her. Fail or take too much time and the girl will betray ur army(and swap sides to whoever captured her). Even so, it's possible to take them back to your side, but all their reactions and speechs toward mc will also change. It's a nice game btw. Even after the king takes a girl and starts his own hentai scenes, u can still take a girl back out of the harem after she gives birth once(or some times) by paying a fee of liberation or something. The price vary depending on the king mood and their speechs reactions toward mc will also change.
So i can at least protect one and get her route and use the rest to see the ntr events? if that so im ok with it, i mean the game looks really nice in gameplay and plot, but im not into just getting cucked.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Yessssssss it's finally here! I've heard so much good stuff about this game looks like I'll enjoy staying at home again

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
For those who have blue screen:
I had the same issue. I don't know exactly what I did wrong but:
What I did was:
1,Unpack the game
2,Delete the rar thinking I won't need it again
3,Double click the exe.... Blue screen.
4,Right click, locale emulator, Japanese.... Not working. (Not even with administrator privs.)
5,Delete the whole file.
6,Update the locale emulator to 2.4.1.0
7,Redownload the rar
8,Unpack it again
9, This time: Right click, locale emulator japanese
And now it works...
So it might have been the outdated emulator, unpacking it wrong, or the fact that I didn't start the exe with emulator at first, and that fucked it up.

tobi1232123

Aug 3, 2018
the game doesnt work for me, when i start it i get a error message that says something about unicode. I dont know how to fix it since my system locale is already in japanese. Local emulator didnt work too. I would appreciate some help. ^^ error.PNG

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
the game doesnt work for me, when i start it i get a error message that says something about unicode. I dont know how to fix it since my system locale is already in japanese. Local emulator didnt work too. I would appreciate some help. ^^ View attachment 613350
Ctrl+C on the message box and paste into Google translate

Locale Emulator worked for me, though make sure any previous failed attempts to run it have been completely killed, otherwise it'll give you a box saying it's already running.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
So i can at least protect one and get her route and use the rest to see the ntr events? if that so im ok with it, i mean the game looks really nice in gameplay and plot, but im not into just getting cucked.
A tiny warning, if you dont have the girl full loyalty after the "4 factions part ends" you will be cucked, you need to have the girl you like at 100 loyalty by the end of it so that the king doesnt demand her.

On another point after you are in the war with Hippia I believe that after you complete the girls route fully she can't be cucked, be it by the king or the enemy if I remember right.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes