Can someone help me out ? Thanks

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
um now my computer cant seem to play renpy games anymore, i tried multiple restarts but it didnt work, can someone help me out ? thanks
edit: on my final attempt, i downloaded aio runtimes and somehow the game is now playable again, thanks for every suggestions and attempts to help me to solve my problem, i highly appreciate all that <3
what a beautiful and friendly community we have here <3

Last edited:

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
What happens when you try to open one?
with ren'py games, i can play it last week but now when i run the .exe file, nothing happens, my mouse pointer shows that it is running but after a while, the game doesnt start all the times, can you please help me out ?
sorry if my english sounds insulting because it is not my main language
edit: ive been trying multiple ways to solve this problem such as move the game's folder to /C:, change my computer's language to english, redownload the games, run games as admin, disable antivirus and window defender... but it seem to be not working
ive been grinding on these games so if there is a way to save it, i wanna try although im not really good at fixing things on computer :(

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
open event viewer - see error (even if you didn't get a message trying to run the game, the error should be here)

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
open event viewer - see error (even if you didn't get a message trying to run the game, the error should be here)
thank you for trying to help me out dude, i really appreciate that
when i do that, it said:
Faulting application name: Milfy_City.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x58942445
Faulting module name: ig9icd32.dll, version: 25.20.100.6323, time stamp: 0x5ba3f69f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0001c5d5
Faulting process id: 0x16a4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d54539f9c70936
Faulting application path: D:\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\lib\windows-i686\Milfy_City.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_8a9535cd18c90bc3\ig9icd32.dll
Report Id: 5f4a5fae-ef4e-4d9d-9b54-e8491753c1b6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

can u please show me what do i need to do next ? thanks

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
windows update likely installed a bad driver (not compatible with your hardware)
update your graphics drivers

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
windows update likely installed a bad driver (not compatible with your hardware)
update your graphics drivers
i will immediately try it out, thank you very much
edit: after downloading and failed to install 10 graphic drivers, im about to giving up, took me my whole afternoon and night to try to fix, ill keep trying tomorrow, thank dude <3

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you use a laptop? If so, it may have a GPU (other than the integrated intel one), if that is the case, right click the executable, Run with graphics processor and select your GPU.
You may have updated the drivers of that one instead.

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
i will immediately try it out, thank you very much
edit: after downloading and failed to install 10 graphic drivers, im about to giving up, took me my whole afternoon and night to try to fix, ill keep trying tomorrow, thank dude <3
edit: on my final attempt, i downloaded aio runtimes and somehow the game is w
Do you use a laptop? If so, it may have a GPU (other than the integrated intel one), if that is the case, right click the executable, Run with graphics processor and select your GPU.
You may have updated the drivers of that one instead.
it may sounds stupid but where can i find the executable?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the executable is what you double click to open the game.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
the attached pdf addresses a similar error

if the latest driver doesn't work, roll back or install previous version.

nkjhg

Feb 7, 2019
i now im very late ,, but can u link me the software u used ? Im facing same issue