RPGM None Can someone help translate this game. ダンジョン&ダークネス 大穴と自由の街エルバーン (Dungeon & Darkness Elburn, the City of Great Holes and Freedom)

zerobreaker

Dec 31, 2018
got flagged for virus
(Sorry for bad english) Hi Can anyone confirm this again ? i'm using Avast AV and it Flaged as Trojan Like HEUR: Trojan.Win32 as i Run the game and then My Avast start became crazy. It flagged the others .EXE game files in HDD and it spread like a wild fire. it cause me to panic and I have force shutdown my pc. Is this False Positive? is there anything i can do from now?

Reactions: Netan3 and Arklex

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
(Sorry for bad english) Hi Can anyone confirm this again ? i'm using Avast AV and it Flaged as Trojan Like HEUR: Trojan.Win32 as i Run the game and then My Avast start became crazy. It flagged the others .EXE game files in HDD and it spread like a wild fire. it cause me to panic and I have force shutdown my pc. Is this False Positive? is there anything i can do from now?
Exactly the same thing happened to me, my anti virus is Karspersky, that's why I decided to delete the game until they make an official version of the game in English

Reactions: ThoratyHornet45