Identify Can you help me find the source of this picture?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, Google Image Search is a thing. In Chrome on desktop, right click on the image and select 'search images with Google', then lasso the edges of the image and it'll pop up with Google Lens in a sidebar to the right, with options to search for the image or even translate the text on it.

Dumping the image into Google, the auto-translation is picking up Chinese. Given what is there, it appears to be a game UI.

satisfaction
highest combo
When the orange button appears, Please long press the target until the white bar disappears

Whether the game has a fully 3D model or, a pre-rendered animation, or a animated 'paper-doll', I can't say. While I can't know for sure, Google is returning a lot of hits with this image for the game Azur Lane, and those images look really similar to what's on offer here. That being said, if it is Azur Lane (which is a Chinese game), then it's not an actual NSFW game. Plus there are various versions and spinoffs. You might have better luck seeing if you get a hit over in one of their communities.

Reactions: Useless Sky

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's not Azur Lane, not the or . Unfortunately search results with the actual image seem to be only other identification posts.

Reactions: Useless Sky

Useless Sky

Jan 13, 2022
[/引用][/QUOTE]
Well, Google Image Search is a thing. In Chrome on desktop, right click on the image and select 'search images with Google', then lasso the edges of the image and it'll pop up with Google Lens in a sidebar to the right, with options to search for the image or even translate the text on it.

Dumping the image into Google, the auto-translation is picking up Chinese. Given what is there, it appears to be a game UI.

satisfaction
highest combo
When the orange button appears, Please long press the target until the white bar disappears

Whether the game has a fully 3D model or, a pre-rendered animation, or a animated 'paper-doll', I can't say. While I can't know for sure, Google is returning a lot of hits with this image for the game Azur Lane, and those images look really similar to what's on offer here. That being said, if it is Azur Lane (which is a Chinese game), then it's not an actual NSFW game. Plus there are various versions and spinoffs. You might have better luck seeing if you get a hit over in one of their communities.
Thank you for looking, I know this is not the game of Azur Lane, I also tried to search for it but found nothing.I can only tell from the UI that it might be a certain game even if it's not an nsfw game.

Useless Sky

Jan 13, 2022

satisfaction
highest combo

As you said, it may be a derivative product or a test version of a game that was exiled with screenshots.Of course, it is also possible that the screen of a certain game has just not been discovered.