Can't access f95zone without a vpn all of a sudden

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
For some reason unless I turn on my VPN I can't access f95zone, started a couple of hours ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Home network, never had an issue before. Did I get IP rangebanned or something? Using firefox.
I don't know, maybe it will be better tomorrow. There are some articles on this but they seem to blame the website, I.E in this case f95zone.
Cleared my cookies and everything. Thought I was banned for a minute.

edit: Annnnd I posted this in solved, rip me. -_-

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clear the cookies and remove the https// portion of the link and then when its blocked again just click proceed anyway. This started for me aswell today....its annoying as fuck since you have to do it every 10-15 minutes but its a work around.
The problem isn't f95zone but with your network provider....in my case its comcast/xfinity's Safebrowse.io, they must have updated it because I have never had this problem before today. Hopefully the problem sorts itself out soon.

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Clear the cookies and remove the https// portion of the link and then when its blocked again just click proceed anyway. This started for me aswell today....its annoying as fuck since you have to do it every 10-15 minutes but its a work around.
The problem isn't f95zone but with your network provider....in my case its comcast/xfinity's Safebrowse.io, they must have updated it because I have never had this problem before today. Hopefully the problem sorts itself out soon.
Yep boom, okay lads thanks. Comcast is fucking around with the site, great. Admins should take notice, though they're used to it.
I'm gonna check the xfinity app I have tomorrow, I'll report back then. I'll just stay on the vpn for now.
Give it a shot markus, mess around in the xfinity app and see if you can disable whatever is doing it.

Reactions: scrumbles

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So I'm off the vpn and f95zone is working fine for me again, can access. How about you?.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I still have to use my work around since my brother won't deactivate the safebrowse.io...I don't use vpn and don't really know much about it. lol

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I still have to use my work around since my brother won't deactivate the safebrowse.io...I don't use vpn and don't really know much about it. lol
Strange, I'm not having the issue anymore. And we both have the same ISP.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is happening to me as I type this. Wouldn't load with Chrome, wouldn't load on Microsoft Edge either. I assumed it was a site issue, as no other site was failing to load, but after several hours went by (4, to be exact) I decided to look around. Went to the Discord...nobody has mentioned anything. So I decided to try to access the site via Tor browser...and it worked. That is what I'm using now.

The VPN trick works, I enabled by free VPN on Chrome that I use to watch youtube videos that are copywrite blocked. But it's really slow.

Here are the errors, from Chrome and Windows Diagnostic

EDTI: 26 hours later, still an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: baklol and Paapi

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
This is happening to me as I type this. Wouldn't load with Chrome, wouldn't load on Microsoft Edge either. I assumed it was a site issue, as no other site was failing to load, but after several hours went by (4, to be exact) I decided to look around. Went to the Discord...nobody has mentioned anything. So I decided to try to access the site via Tor browser...and it worked. That is what I'm using now.

The VPN trick works, I enabled by free VPN on Chrome that I use to watch youtube videos that are copywrite blocked. But it's really slow.

Here are the errors, from Chrome and Windows Diagnostic

EDTI: 26 hours later, still an issue.
Same error it is showing in my laptop error address unreachable

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Same here mate without Vpn can't even reach the site, i was scared that some admin probably ip banned me

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If this has just happend to you three, then all I can say is my issue eventually just went away within 24 hours.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i can't see all images and can't download wt mods if they don't give link to mega or any portal if i try to click link directly it says
F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
I know this thread is VERY old, but I am having the exact same issue... I really thought I got banned or something. Then... all of the sudden it will work. I can get in (obviously to post this) but I'm not sure how long it will last. Most of the time the page won't even load. Very frustrating.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It happen to me now, just happen to be exactly... yesterday was no problem but now without vnp I can't access this site

Reactions: maestro9109