Can't access sadpanda anymore

Corvo17

Nov 25, 2017
Eversince the sadpanda down back then in 2019 i can't access the site by login to ehentai forum. Whenever i tried to access the site it only showed white screen. Now i can only access it using my cookie. Is there anyway to restore my account? Thanks.

Reactions: xsorab

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
1) Use google chrome with the .
2) Clear your web browser cookies.
3) Login ehentai
4) Very important that you type this exactly: (using only "exhentai.org" will result in a white screen)

Last edited:
Reactions: eastw

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
1) Use google chrome with the .
2) Clear your web browser cookis.
3) Login ehentai
4) Very important that you type this exactly: (using only "exhentai.org" will result in a white screen)
Point 1) should be superfluous. Just delete cookies for exhentai, log into e-hentai forum then go back to exhentai.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Do you still have access? I can't access it following all the steps.
I do. The access cookie expires every year or so forcing me to log back in but other than that I don't have any issues. Currently on Win10, FF76.0.1 and my only relevant add-ons are uBlock Origin and NoScript (which if anything should hinder access, I have whitelisted the e-h and exh domains of course).

Reactions: CuriousCitizen

not_Evil

May 29, 2020
Is it down right now? Did all the steps and still all I see is a white blank screen.

Dec 4, 2017
Is it down right now? Did all the steps and still all I see is a white blank screen.
if ur account worked before the purge then im pretty sure its cookie related since ive had the same problem, try doing a clean install of the browser ur using, uninstall, delete all files related to that browser and reinstall

EroSannin

May 15, 2020
Hello, I already have an old account on E-hentai and I only tried to access exhentai today. All i got is a black screen when i tried to open the site. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Reactions: _vg_

_vg_

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I already have an old account on E-hentai and I only tried to access exhentai today. All i got is a black screen when i tried to open the site. Anyone knows how to fix this?
same problem anyone help?

LuxusBolt

Aug 28, 2020
Don't get what the deal is with this site. So difficult to get access to....

Apparently it's tied into the game on e-hentai somehow, which is a decent game btw but why so much effort for some hentai. So secretive and mysterious...

donkrey

Jul 12, 2019
Don't get what the deal is with this site. So difficult to get access to....
They are quite force to. That allow them to separate "soft" hentai with the "hard" hentai, wich can be illegal depend on your country. So if you look for this kind of stuff you must very look for it and be warn, no way that you find gore/vore if you look at a soft romance.

Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
So is there some sort of waiting period that I have to go through to get access to exhentai? I tried different browsers, I switched to several countries with my VPN, I deleted the cookies several times, I tried downloading extensions, I tried on my phone, the whole shebang. Why is this website so hard to even get to in the first place?

NvPostal

Apr 17, 2018
Just checked, it's still working. Using firefox with Exhentai Passport extension + e-hentai account login

skinnypeenus

Sep 30, 2020
09/30/2020 - White screen on exhentai.org over a week.

Chrome/Torch and Opera both not working. Followed image yes/no tree. Deleted cookies, uninstalled apps, logged back in, waited, nothing.

---FIXED--- removed the YEP cookie specifically, not every cookie.

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Absolutely fuckinh stupid this has to be done to access it. Only on one website does all this exist nowhere else. In fucking credible absolute bullshit

Reactions: xCorneval
Aug 3, 2020
Absolutely fuckinh stupid this has to be done to access it. Only on one website does all this exist nowhere else. In fucking credible absolute bullshit
Its to stop bots and sjw from getting to the site. Bots can't index it, search engines can't link to it, most people won't know it exists (this is a good thing). SWJ then won't hear about it, and cannot complain, and the site hosters can say they've taken steps to restrict minors from it by making it very hard to get to, so there's less reasons for SJW to complain.

Note. I support social equality, and even those who don't support equality can be SJW - they are just looking for justice for shit they don't like.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
I'm sorry but what cookie do I have to delete to access the site on my PC again ? It works fine on my phone..

gloktamc

Oct 7, 2020
I believe it's the e-hentai ones, delete them all to be sure or use of the add-ons that have apperared recently.