Identify Can't find a game that seemed promising, a puzzle-rpg game with monster girls. [Closed]

Jan 25, 2018
I will make it as short and concise as possible.

So this game's premise was something like that in the world sex was banned for some reason, you were some dude that got involved in some trouble for it irc.
So, it was the typical interactive story game with visual novel elements like Knightly Passions and the bunch, pretty much in the main screen you had the town and when you selected to go out, you could go to some woods and fight the monsters (girls) there. The mechanics were similar to candy crush or more specifically HuniePop, where you needed to pick symbols of the same color and find 3 in a row to destroy them, and on top of that they were of certain element, and the more you destroyed, the more damaged you did to the monster depending on its element (color).
Last thing I remember about the plot is that at some point you make friends with a cat/feline girl.

Thanks for any hints you can give me people.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
I'm inclined to say it sounds a lot like Mozzoloh
Simply because it has a town (kinda), woods and monster girls, candy crush feel of it, and symbols/elements. Also the cat girl too I think.

But it doesn't seem quite all there. Use this link to look for Puzzle + Monster girl.
I found one called Failed Adventurer, sounds like it could also be it.

My third and final guess would be a game that another person asked about.
Long story short: it was a game called Mirror. Maybe give it a check.

Jan 25, 2018
I'm inclined to say it sounds a lot like Mozzoloh
Simply because it has a town (kinda), woods and monster girls, candy crush feel of it, and symbols/elements. Also the cat girl too I think.

But it doesn't seem quite all there. Use this link to look for Puzzle + Monster girl.
I found one called Failed Adventurer, sounds like it could also be it.

My third and final guess would be a game that another person asked about.
Long story short: it was a game called Mirror. Maybe give it a check.
You got it right the first time, it's very impressive. I've been looking for that game for more than a year now, thanks mate!