EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
It is said that there is a magic mirror, which is closely related to the destiny of numerous beautiful girls If you obtain it, you will be able to walk into the world of the beauties and experience a magnificent journey Among those girls, there is dark elf, who was born in a noble family but has a rebellious nature, she enjoys bring the fairness and justice to people by robbing the rich and help the poor There is the shrine maiden, who keeps Kyoto in peace will serve the Gods for her whole life. There is the zombie girl, who still maintains her human emotions and desires.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-30
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: KAGAMI WORKs
Publisher: Paradise Project
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: 2019-08-26
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Ukrainian, Turkish
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Avoid Guro and Pissing scenes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - - -

You must download all three parts!
Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.

Win (Part 1): - - -
Win (Part 2): - - - -
Win (Part 3): - - -

DLC (cosplay)

OST

OTHERS: Complete Save Game with all CG

ss_3df335d38f6d433ec428f0c7dc822ac44ce9ed37.1920x1080.jpg ss_cf0756146163fee40522724170fe3c1d70141cf4.1920x1080.jpg pBLq8Nw.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 644560_screenshots_20191027015243_1.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks - Noticed it is still in "Early Access" on Steam (but you will keep it updated :closedtongue:)
How is the translation (if it matters?) - ie - Is it their typical "machine based translation"?
Think they are a Chinese company if I recall?
Looks like it has a "HunniePop" feel to it? (Maybe?)
Could be a lot of fun!

Cheers

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i have this game (legit) for some time now, and never run it...

did it worth it ? i have no idea i never run the game sinze i buy it (lol i know thats sound stupid XD )

Reactions: Antimage

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is this a puzzle game because I loved Huniepop, also where is the patch cause mosaics are cancer
as always, an patch will appear here in priority

dont know when btw

i mean official patch, as they are arealy multiple non official patch for uncensored

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks - Noticed it is still in "Early Access" on Steam (but you will keep it updated :closedtongue:)
How is the translation (if it matters?) - ie - Is it their typical "machine based translation"?

Cheers
It's SakuraGame. They're shit, and always will be shit, by design.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This game looks like someone ate the first season of Queen's Blade and HuniePop and projectile vomited and shat out the half-digested remains at the same time. Be back in an hour *unzips*.

Reactions: Kobalien

millerdrk

Aug 12, 2016
I'm having a bug where it won't let me start a new game. I click "New Game" but its stuck on the saves screen. Anyone know a fix?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Could be a lot of fun!

Cheers
Normally is a SakuraGame.. so you shouldn't expect that much of a translation. However, seems that.. maybe this can be a decent one since in the latest update (1.2), there's this quote:
1. A special thank-you to Linryn, for her exceptional work on helping us correct the English version.
So maybe a user offered herself to help this developers? Or maybe they've finally hired someone that is native English (or at least she understand English more than they do) for the game? So far... reading the dialogue, I can confirm that the English for me it's quite decent compared to other "porting" of SakuraGame!

I finished zombie but no new girl is unlocked?
Early Access. Only three girls are available for now.

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 You bought a sakuragame? We're pirates, you're making the rest of us look bad :p
I know, it's a blasphemy xD
But still, somehow this.. captivated me and since it's an Early Access game at 1.99€ - and probably the game will cost more in the end (maybe 3€ or 5€, who knows) - and also seems that this time they actually wants to make things right, I said why not? :test:

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes