ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How to break clothes of girl, too hard to use 2 skill at the same time, and i heard that have another way :(
I think comboing a bunch of attacks in a single move tears their clothes also. I was able to tear the elf girl's clothes after I made a match and then the falling symbols kept matching themselves. At least I think that's what caused it. Haven't found anything else yet. Maybe there's an item for it too. Haven't checked the store.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
big combo chains that does the trick, about those asking for new unlocks read extra information in the first post. Says it all

I am liking the game btw, and the preview of the Egyptian girls gives me a drastic desire to play Legend of Queen Opala again.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Is the Mega version already patched to remove the censor? if not, where can i download the patch ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Did McAfee prescribe antivirals for that? :tf:
No... in all seriousness, go to VirusTotal and submit whatever file it was that McAfee claimed was "sick".
It's a slightly modified Unity game so it might trigger the AntiVirus. I know cuz I'm looking at it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i unintentionally got the bad end on the fox mask chick.... excuse me while i go have a good dose of (link so anyone else who has gotten this story bit can use it as well) liked the good ending though.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i unintentionally got the bad end on the fox mask chick.... excuse me while i go have a good dose of (link so anyone else who has gotten this story bit can use it as well) liked the good ending though.
There are bad endings? How do you get them? Just lose?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
There are bad endings? How do you get them? Just lose?
There CAN be different endings for the touching minigame. 1000points pleasure/1000points pain or just "Normal" something between.

But it seems its not for all characters that way. The amount of pics in the gallery gives some hint where there are more "ends"

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There CAN be different endings for the touching minigame. 1000points pleasure/1000points pain or just "Normal" something between.

But it seems its not for all characters that way. The amount of pics in the gallery gives some hint where there are more "ends"
Ah, okay. Thanks.

U

User_10739

Yep, if you don't want to use the save editor in the OP, you can use Cheat Engine for the money (as far as I know, only for the money)! Just use the value of the money that you get after the battle, buy something and then see what address/value has changed! c:
I found it in cheat engine but when I changed it nothing happened. In the end I just earned the money...

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
It's SakuraGame. They're shit, and always will be shit, by design.
SakuraGame is a shit company ran by even shittier people, I completely agree with ya. I downloaded Otaku's Fantasy and didn't realize it was from them and immediately when I read the first line was like I was like "...yep this is fucking Sakuragame, this is so bad I feel like shit just starting it up..." lmao

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I found it in cheat engine but when I changed it nothing happened. In the end I just earned the money...
Don't know what to say. For me worked! In fact I've bought everything with this method, with Cheat Engine after modify the value of the money :/

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
I can't play, when I click on the "new game" or "Load game" button nothing happens, it just stays in the menu :_(

Reactions: hai64

theninjaguy

Jul 29, 2017
My game softlocked about an hour in. I beat the zombie and didn't unlock anyone else, when I repeat the H it locks at the end of the H, when I win more fights it locks at the end of the fight. Beware you might softlock your game at some point, unless there's a fix.

m666x

Aug 11, 2017
I bought this game on Steam thinking it would be anything like Hell Girls but the content and gameplay are both lacking, got bored by the time I reached third girl. Still in Early Access though, and definitely worth the price.

Reactions: Maericke
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes