Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
They released a patch for it.

Hotfix 1.4.12.29
Fixed the bug that in some situations some gamers can't unlock the 4th girl. Defeat the 3rd girl again and you'll be able to unlock the 4th.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
4th bitch won't show up... current version seems not to be patched... help us fapgod!!!!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For those of you that didn't understand yet - and who haven't read my previous messages because.. a pain in the ass, eh?

I already said (more than once) that I'll not update the game in the OP until January. Probably the end of January since the game should be finished for that time of the month. Another reason as why you'll not see any more uncensored patches here for the time being. Because everyone is waiting for the complete game since now only one girl remain and we are talking about just a few weeks. After that, patches probably will be released like there's no tomorrow.

leaf2008

Jan 4, 2018
Could you tell me how did you change the game text (and even options) as in your pictures? Is there any editor available or if there is an editable data file where I can customize the game text? Thank you so much!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Could you tell me how did you change the game text (and even options) as in your pictures? Is there any editor available or if there is an editable data file where I can customize the game text? Thank you so much!
What game text? I didn't modify anything at all. What you see are just some random screenshot taken around the web and from the steam page.

how do i use the editor
ss or video pls
Personally, can't help you with this since I use mostly Cheat Engine and not the editor. Maybe someone that used it can help you.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
well how will cheat engine help to defeat umm ''girls''.. with money or what ?
I use Cheat Engine only for the money. With that you can buy all of the different attacks/abilities and you can upgrade your stats to the maximum. Then you can "have your way" against the girl with less difficulty than before. Certainly it will still requires some ability on your end to beat the levels, but after upgrading e buying nearly everything, the game becomes definitely easy.

Using Cheat Engine even against the girl.. sadly, I don't know how to do it. Mostly because they don't have a specific parameter or something, so you need to go and search a lot, before finding the right string(s). So in the end, just use it for the money and play with your own skills.

Reactions: berk1993

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
New version out?
Nope. Still the same. However seems that someone made an uncensored patch. I'll try it and see, if it's positive/the real thing, than I'll upload the game already patched - the actual version.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So. Good thing first: seems that the uncensor patch works - even though honestly I only tried with the first girl. If anyone wants to play the game from the beginning, then feel free to do so. In the first "round" sadly if you try to finger the girl, that damn bunny shows up anyway. However, from the second "round" 'till the end the girl is completely uncensored.

The bad thing now. The game has reached the size of 1.10GB. If everything works out... sadly I'll make more links than just one. And about this, don't you dare, any of you, say something about this - since I already said more than once that my connection it is what it is and I can't upload an entire GB of game all at once.

Reactions: Onysko

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I apologize for the third post in a row. However, updated the OP with the newest version + the uncensored patch already applied. If any of you starts to complain about the bunny thing and didn't read my post above, I swear that I'll delete the reply or worse. I'll shoot him through the stars.

Toby141

Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me why i can't extract part 1 and 2. It said the archieve is either in unkown or damaged

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes