V01

Jul 19, 2017
Here's a save with all current content unlocked. The gameplay and dialogue are unbearable, so I don't think anyone else should have to suffer through it. The images are usually of good quality, but you'll want to avoid the ones of the girl with the mask.

If you're interested in extracting the uncensored images, they are in game_Data/StreamingAssets/gameasset18

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Mirror v1.6
1. Unlock the 6th girl.
2. You don't need to enter discipline mode to unlock the next girl if the affection is at 200%.
3. Minor bugfixes.
4. We will release the Cosplay DLC before Feb 14th, the Chinese Sping Festival, which contains only 3 characters for the time being, we'll update the rest for free when they are available.
***We will unlock the 7th girl before Feb 14th, the Chinese Sping Festival. Guess who will that be!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Mirror v1.6
1. Unlock the 6th girl.
2. You don't need to enter discipline mode to unlock the next girl if the affection is at 200%.
3. Minor bugfixes.
4. We will release the Cosplay DLC before Feb 14th, the Chinese Sping Festival, which contains only 3 characters for the time being, we'll update the rest for free when they are available.
***We will unlock the 7th girl before Feb 14th, the Chinese Sping Festival. Guess who will that be!

Thank you for the link. However, this contains already the uncensored patch? Has been updated? Because if not, then I'll wait before putting your link in the OP.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a question/curiosity: anyone here wants the DLC (that I bought because why not? Wasn't that much and personally I love cosplay)? It's mostly about cosplay pictures like I mentioned, however there's no nude inside.

Reactions: ponyguy

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Just a question/curiosity: anyone here wants the DLC (that I bought because why not? Wasn't that much and personally I love cosplay)? It's mostly about cosplay pictures like I mentioned, however there's no nude inside.
Yeah I'd be interested in getting that. Though, I don't mind waiting until they add everything else.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I'd be interested in getting that. Though, I don't mind waiting until they add everything else.
The thing is, I don't know if they will ever update the pack. I mean... looking at it, there's just the Dark Elf, the.. one with the mask (sorry, but I didn't play it yet past the Elf for now since I'm waiting the complete release) that I believe it's the second girl, the one with a... hat and a sort of.. talisman? Attached onto it and the dragon one. So the first four girls.
The other four are missing... and maybe I'm wrong and they'll updated it - if enough people buy the DLC probably. But.. I believe that maybe I'll upload what I've since as of now just 70 images are something like 491MB and split it later would be a problem.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The thing is, I don't know if they will ever update the pack. I mean... looking at it, there's just the Dark Elf, the.. one with the mask (sorry, but I didn't play it yet past the Elf for now since I'm waiting the complete release) that I believe it's the second girl, the one with a... hat and a sort of.. talisman? Attached onto it and the dragon one. So the first four girls.
The other four are missing... and maybe I'm wrong and they'll updated it - if enough people buy the DLC probably. But.. I believe that maybe I'll upload what I've since as of now just 70 images are something like 491MB and split it later would be a problem.
Yeah I plan on waiting until the full game is released as well, or at least until they stop 'developing' the game.

Piveto

Feb 3, 2018
So, which one should I donwload. The 1.4, the unnamed one or 1.6 ? Because I download all of the separately, unzip them, open the game, I can't create a new game, I spam the new game button but nothing happens, I delete the folder, unzip the other one, same thing. Please help.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, which one should I donwload. The 1.4, the unnamed one or 1.6 ? Because I download all of the separately, unzip them, open the game, I can't create a new game, I spam the new game button but nothing happens, I delete the folder, unzip the other one, same thing. Please help.
Technically speaking, you should download only the latest version. What I'm surprised about.. is the fact that none of the version works. For me everything works and I tried many times - however the last version, 1.6, it's not mine. It's from another user and I didn't try it. Doesn't give you anything? Not an error or something?

Piveto

Feb 3, 2018
Technically speaking, you should download only the latest version. What I'm surprised about.. is the fact that none of the version works. For me everything works and I tried many times - however the last version, 1.6, it's not mine. It's from another user and I didn't try it. Doesn't give you anything? Not an error or something?
If I run it straight from .rar (without extracting) then it works, how strange.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes