Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Game just been updated with 4th Girl

Some of you experienced black screen after our last update. We are currently trying out best to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll get it fixed ASAP.

****We've noticed that some of you may experience a bug that cause blackscreen or partially blackscreen. Please send a email to this address: support_eng@sakuragame.com, discribing the problem and with screenshot prefered.

If you want to see more information about us, check our official site:
If you encounter any problem or just want to talk, please don't hesitate to contact us, support_eng@sakuragame.com, Twitter@SakuraGame_EN

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
1. Unlock the 4th girl, the erotic dragon maid.
2. New feature: CG Replay
3. Optimize gameplay
4. Bug fix.

***A special thank-you to Linryn again, for her exceptional work on helping us correct the English version.

***The next gal will be out before the end of New Year holidays.

Have a good day and game on!

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I bought this game on Steam thinking it would be anything like Hell Girls but the content and gameplay are both lacking, got bored by the time I reached third girl. Still in Early Access though, and definitely worth the price.
Yeah, I did the same. I completed it fairly quickly. Wish there was a little more to the actual gameplay but for $1 you can't go wrong.

Reactions: m666x

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Game just been updated with 4th Girl
Already seen it. However, I'll not update the game immediately since obliviously the fourth girl it's not uncensored because the patch doesn't work for her. Also, since there's.. this kind of problem of the black screen, It's better if I don't upload it for now and wait for another patch!

(even though, for now, seems that for me works fine without any black screen problem)

EDIT: Sadly, even for me there's this black screen problem. However, only when you've to punish the girl, during the H-scenes, the screen goes totally black - even though the game keeps running, doesn't freeze or something. The "RPG" part works fine, but the other interesting part nope. Guess we will have to wait.

Last edited:

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Yup, I don't know why Sakura Games doesn't upload the uncensor patch elsewhere with the update. Maybe when the game will be finished ?

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yup, I don't know why Sakura Games doesn't upload the uncensor patch elsewhere with the update. Maybe when the game will be finished ?
Most likely. Those that made the previous patch for the first three girls were just players - chinese, because the patch was there - but If I remember correctly, SakuraGame said that they will made the patch after finishing the game and upload it elsewhere. Or if not, if they don't keep their promise, someone will probably do in a blink of an eye the uncensoring.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Update:
- New version came out. This is merely the hotfix for the problem about the "black screen" so as of now, I'm able to play once again the H-scene with each and every girl. However, there's no uncensored patch right now so I won't update the game links for the time being. Also, for those of you that need some sort of help for obtaining the two endings for each girls, In the OP there's a Walkthrough, taken directly from a guide on Steam.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
They didn't release new uncensored patch?
Seems that... on the Steam discussion page of the game itself, there's someone that shared another link for an apparently uncensored patch. However, since seeing the video you need to download an .exe and then launching it, opening the cmd and maybe doing something through the system, I'm not touching that shit. Maybe it's really un uncensoring, but sadly, I'm not trusting it too much.

If anyone wants to try, I can upload the 1.3 version. For the patch, then, here it is (links are in the description)

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Seems that... on the Steam discussion page of the game itself, there's someone that shared another link for an apparently uncensored patch. However, since seeing the video you need to download an .exe and then launching it, opening the cmd and maybe doing something through the system, I'm not touching that shit. Maybe it's really un uncensoring, but sadly, I'm not trusting it too much.

If anyone wants to try, I can upload the 1.3 version. For the patch, then, here it is (links are in the description)

New girl Dragon Maid is properly uncensored. But the patch partially uncensor previous girls, Dark Elf has the bunny on her crotch during first phase of discipline and Zombie girl has flowers on nipples during Jewel fight when clothes are destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
New girl Dragon Maid is properly uncensored. But the patch partially uncensor previous girls, Dark Elf has the bunny on her crotch during first phase of discipline and Zombie girls has flowers on nipples during Jewel fight when clothes are destroyed.
Thanks for testing it, I really appreciate it. Sadly this means that I can't upload it yet since it's a partial for the others but a full for the last one :FeelsBadMan:

balrod18

May 17, 2017
ver 1.2 savefiles works with the new version? i already beaten all 3 girls 4 times each and the dragom maid is still locked

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
ver 1.2 savefiles works with the new version? i already beaten all 3 girls 4 times each and the dragom maid is still locked
I don't know either. I tested on a fresh install because I bought the game on steam in the meantime and my previous save was on the cracked game of this forum.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Full version apparently to be released by the end of January.

Might wish to update the tags though: one of the scenes features Guro. Not something I particularly was waiting for.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
***A special thank-you to my dear friend jajangmien and his exceptional work on proofreading the script.

1. Unlocked the 5th girl, the mighty beast girl, Unita.
2. Added a new gallery where you can see the girls with ripped clothing.
3. Hotfix, if 3 class-S gems line up, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
4. Add new items, the Diamond and the Hourglass

P.S. You'll get to mingle with the 6th girl within January 2018.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the changelog. However, I will not update the game here 'till his full release, since most of those people that make the uncensored patch, they're surely waiting for the final release - also, like I said before and in the OP, SakuraGame itself would've done the patch.

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, looks like the game was updated after all, thanks. i tried to use my old save but can't manage to unlock the 4th girl even when i tried the save editor. Anyone knows how to do that or will i have to start a fresh one ?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes