Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Looks good. I really enjoyed Huniepop, so I'd like to give this a shot as well. I'll just lurk until the game is officially released. :evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I'm quite pleasantly surprised by this game. I don't really care about puzzle game but it is fun to play, backstories are interesting and the girls are good. I hope the egyptian chick will be added soon.

Thanks for the game op.

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
Played trough it and liked at the moment everything, just hope the patch with the rest of the characters come soon.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you can do a cheat engine??
Yep, if you don't want to use the save editor in the OP, you can use Cheat Engine for the money (as far as I know, only for the money)! Just use the value of the money that you get after the battle, buy something and then see what address/value has changed! c:

Reactions: Twistty

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Tag me when the game is finished XD
It's a SakuraGame game. It won't ever be, by design. They throw out crappy, buggy messes with the worst machine translation slapped on, and with so-so art for really cheap prices to sucker people into buying them and thinking, "Eh, it's not too bad for the price I paid", rather than actually getting a worthwhile product.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
FINALLY! Since huniepop i was looking for such a puzzle game! Looks just FINE! Thanks for sharing!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's a SakuraGame game. It won't ever be, by design. They throw out crappy, buggy messes with the worst machine translation slapped on, and with so-so art for really cheap prices to sucker people into buying them and thinking, "Eh, it's not too bad for the price I paid", rather than actually getting a worthwhile product.
Pretty sure that maybe, this time, they'll make things right. I mean, for the other games (RPG's) I can understand because those games are not theirs but others (so they don't bother to upload the newest updates and such. Just grabs the money and bye bye), but this one it's something completely different made by them. Or at least this is what I want to hope this time.

Let's see what the time has to offer. They said that the full game will be released completely for January. So only two months and then if nothing happens, I'll ask for a refund that's for sure.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@nam654 Is this complete? if so add the COMPLETE tag, if not add the version to the title.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
everyone who played a sakura game knows the translation flaws and that they copy the same story/gameplay over and over again. The "complete" was about that there are only 3 of the 8 girls implemented at this point. So im not hoping for some patch or bugfixes but actual content. (like OP said, its early acess right now!?)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 Is this complete? if so add the COMPLETE tag, if not add the version to the title.
Already done it!

everyone who played a sakura game knows the translation flaws and that they copy the same story/gameplay over and over again. The "complete" was about that there are only 3 of the 8 girls implemented at this point. So im not hoping for some patch or bugfixes but actual content. (like OP said, its early acess right now!?)
Yep, early access!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@nam654 You bought a sakuragame? We're pirates, you're making the rest of us look bad :p
i buyed it too ...
but thats more because i got some survival bucks on my account soo i just pick up random game for low price XD.
thats the problem when all the price are never simple... never like 10 - 20 - 50 , no no , always some 99,99 - 19,99 and else... sooo you got small bucks again and again and ... well, sakura game happen XD

Reactions: jande21
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes