NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Downloaded the 1.7 with patch, and used save editor to unlock all girls, the game is only NOT uncensored in the free mode with 200% girls. Anyone can help me?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Downloaded the 1.7 with patch, and used save editor to unlock all girls, the game is only NOT uncensored in the free mode with 200% girls. Anyone can help me?
Maybe the uncensoring works only in story mode section and in the free mode not - or maybe the one who did the uncensoring didn't bother apply the same thing even to the free mode.

However, generally speaking, as always I'm waiting for an uncensoring for the newest update but again, since someone always shared the newest version with already the uncensored applied (and I can't seem to find it on the steam discussion since they open so many shit thread here and there), feel free to share it! And then I'll add it to the OP as always.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What is that DLC in the OP supposed to be?
I thought you just need the newest version to get the newest girls.

Wendigo

Aug 19, 2017
I downloaded version 1.8 but when i tried opening to game it said I didn't have the permissions and got locked out, couldn't even see the game button anymore. help please :(

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017

Mirror - Shippou
We have release the final version of Mirror, which has 6550 reviews and 96% of them are recommended! Achievements, cards and badges can be unlocked today and with a brand new challenge mode for you match-3 junkies. We have also released a lossless OST DLC, buy now and save 40%!

1. The final version of Mirror is released, with achievements, cards, backgrounds, badges and emoticons. There might be some delay, please try quit the game and re-open it, the achievements will pop.
2. The lossless OST DLC is released.
3. For those hardcore match-3 gamers, we created a new challenge mode which will onlock after all 8 characters are bested.
4. As per gamers' requests, we have given Ivory, the High Prietess of the Sand Empire a voice.
5. And again as per gamers' requests, after several painful weeks of chemotherapy, we have cured Daisy's throat cancer, she should sound like herself like before. All hail the miracle of modern(?) medicine!
6. Balanced the healing magic of Martha the Prietess, and added a little bit more to her Ending 1.
7. Added a new system that will give you a hint after you are defeated twice in a roll.
8. Regular bug fixes and battle performance enhancements.
Game is done and released. Uncensor patching should be on the way.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes