brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How can I remove censorship? I downloaded newest version
DLC is only cosplay. OST is.. well.. soundtrack and for the uncensor, the game is already uncensored. The first girl by defaul is censored unfortunately, from the second onward they're completely without that hateful rabbit.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
DLC is only cosplay. OST is.. well.. soundtrack and for the uncensor, the game is already uncensored. The first girl by defaul is censored unfortunately, from the second onward they're completely without that hateful rabbit.
ok thanks ;)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Uugh game doesn't want to make a new game or create a game.ini
seems i fixed it, weird fix though dunno what's wrong, reisntalled the game over and over and untill i decided to install the game on my ssd it never wanted to launch a new game

Reactions: brynhildr

Leman the crippled

Jan 1, 2018
This doesn't seem to be correct. Just downloaded it and played through to the third girl, 1st, 2nd and 3rd have all been censored so far.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
in order to uncensor the game go to Mirror_v2\Mirror\game_Data\StreamingAssets and rename gameasset to gameasset18 and then go to Mirror_v2\Mirror\save and open Game.ini and change this line Assets=game_Data\StreamingAssets\gameasset to Assets=game_Data\StreamingAssets\gameasset18

EDIT: this goes without saying but don't forget to save the changes you make to the game.ini lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What about the Sakura Bundle? Is this DLC we are missing here in this thread?
The Sakura Bundle it's another thing. If you buy that, you'll receive:
- Mirror
- Superstar
- Hell Girls
- Dragon Knight
- Dragonia
The DLC's are all here for Mirror, cosplay and OST. That's it.

Apr 27, 2018
The Sakura Bundle it's another thing. If you buy that, you'll receive:
- Mirror
- Superstar
- Hell Girls
- Dragon Knight
- Dragonia
The DLC's are all here for Mirror, cosplay and OST. That's it.
My bad. I see now that those are actually different games.
Any idea's for games that are similiar like this as in gameplay? The ero element can or can not be there.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
My bad. I see now that those are actually different games.
Any idea's for games that are similiar like this as in gameplay? The ero element can or can not be there.
Like this... I only know Hell Girls (I think. It's always produced by SakuraGame like i said above, and you can find it here) and Huniepop. If there are other games like this here, pretty sure that those are "early access" - with versions, I mean, not completed. Probably someone else can tell you more about it!

Apr 27, 2018
Like this... I only know Hell Girls (I think. It's always produced by SakuraGame like i said above, and you can find it here) and Huniepop. If there are other games like this here, pretty sure that those are "early access" - with versions, I mean, not completed. Probably someone else can tell you more about it!
Thanks man i check it out, or perhaps someone else will know. I imagine this genre is not new. Bejeworld style games are cool that are a bit more expanded.

Charliescene

Feb 8, 2017
I'm getting an error when trying to load my save in the editor, is there something I need to do in order to make it work properly?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm getting an error when trying to load my save in the editor, is there something I need to do in order to make it work properly?
I apologize, but the save editor is kinda... old. Probablty that would've worked with the firsts version of the game, but as of now we are at the 2.0. I'll remove it immediately.

If you want to cheat (money, for example), just open Cheat engine. Then search for the current value that you've, buy something, and then search for the one that decreased and show your actual money. Then double click that and modify the numbers and voilà, enough money to buy all the stuff you want!

Charliescene

Feb 8, 2017
I apologize, but the save editor is kinda... old. Probablty that would've worked with the firsts version of the game, but as of now we are at the 2.0. I'll remove it immediately.

If you want to cheat (money, for example), just open Cheat engine. Then search for the current value that you've, buy something, and then search for the one that decreased and show your actual money. Then double click that and modify the numbers and voilà, enough money to buy all the stuff you want!
Is there any way to cheat to unlock all the scenes? The game can get quite grindy even if you have everything bought/infinite money.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Only the first 5 girls (Daisy,Yoko,Cai Yun,Lin & Unita) in the DLC cosplays?
I apologize but since I've to play the game yet, I don't know who you are talking about. Could you attach some pic? Using the "upload a file" option? With that I can understand and upload the rest of them because in my folder I've seven cosplay - though the char are.. eight? So one is missing and I don't know about that.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes