brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Done. Updated the DLC part with the last two, aside from Ebony who its not inside. And added the tag "Completed" since the game, in fact, it's completed.
Thanks, dude. Appreciated that. But why missing Ebony, feels a bit incomplete...

Reactions: brynhildr

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I thought the Cosplay part for the "DLC"s meant in-game cosplay for the characters but I was wrong.

They are real life cosplay pictures. If I unpacked them correctly the 6 DLCs contain a total of 139 high resolution pictures (3240x2160 is the smallest I think) that while are nice, mostly non-erotic (the only exception is the Ketsuno Ana(Warrior) one that has erotic but still non-nude pictures).
The OST "DLC" costains 12 songs in WAW format (1411 kbps so good quality) and a txt file file explaining which song was used for what (as the song file names are just girl_1 etc).

So in short these are not DLCs that add anything to the game as far as I'm aware. More like Extras you can look at and listen to. I'm not complaining but as I didn't read through the 10 pages of posts these came as a bit of a surprise so now I post this in case other lazy peeps like me only check the last 1-2 pages for info.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
I actually deleted one when I saw same picture but in the end restored it back from recycle bin.

coser701_2.jpg coser701_25.jpg

Should I laugh?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I actually deleted one when I saw same picture but in the end restored it back from recycle bin.

View attachment 113123 View attachment 113124

Should I laugh?
Probably someone that used PS first in a bad way, then in a more "perfect" way XD

I thought the Cosplay part for the "DLC"s meant in-game cosplay for the characters but I was wrong.

They are real life cosplay pictures. If I unpacked them correctly the 6 DLCs contain a total of 139 high resolution pictures (3240x2160 is the smallest I think) that while are nice, mostly non-erotic (the only exception is the Ketsuno Ana(Warrior) one that has erotic but still non-nude pictures).
The OST "DLC" costains 12 songs in WAW format (1411 kbps so good quality) and a txt file file explaining which song was used for what (as the song file names are just girl_1 etc).

So in short these are not DLCs that add anything to the game as far as I'm aware. More like Extras you can look at and listen to. I'm not complaining but as I didn't read through the 10 pages of posts these came as a bit of a surprise so now I post this in case other lazy peeps like me only check the last 1-2 pages for info.
Well... technically speaking, I said the same something like two post above yours, since someone asked already if those DLC's were necessary for the game itself. But it's always good having someone else who says the same things: at least people will not ask the same thing again and again!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think this is too much to ask, but on Steam there're 8 cosplay album. But you uploaded just 7, when'll you update the last one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already said above that I don't have Ebony, the pharaon girl, aside the other seven and despite having it originally, bought with my money. Don't know, maybe they forgot to add that and I can't do anything about it. Maybe they didn't find any tanned asian for the cosplay, who knows.

Sep 19, 2017
Go to game_data/Streamingassets then rename gameasset to gameasset18. Then you must go to save folder and go into the game config. then change the line Assets=game_Data\StreamingAssets\gameasset to Assets=game_Data\StreamingAssets\gameasset18

Reactions: GhostSoldier93

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
cant hear any music or sound... game told me need to start steam client but already started when I open my laptop

and how to remove censor?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes