brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have this game on steam (include new DLC: The Lost Shards), but idk how to share it
You just need to pack the whole folder "Mirror" from "steamapps>common" (where the game was installed), by choosing if the whole or if you want to pack in different parts (part 1, part 2 and so on), with Winrar. Then you choose one of the hosts (MEGA and such) and upload it there, sharing the link here!

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
What a shame, I just noticed that the last 2 girls in the DLC are locked.
Steam will unlock them with another DLC in October. So sad.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I found a way to decensor everything, using only the save folder,
then don't overwrite nothing else but save folder with this:

BTW, how to add music DLC in the game? Anyone can help?
This save folder works flawlessly with PLAZA's v2.52 version of the game, thank you! Other methods/files always resulted in the original girls becoming re-censored, while this keeps both sets uncensored.

Someone really should update the first post with this un-censor link, along with an updated v2.52 of the game.

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
You just need to pack the whole folder "Mirror" from "steamapps>common" (where the game was installed), by choosing if the whole or if you want to pack in different parts (part 1, part 2 and so on), with Winrar. Then you choose one of the hosts (MEGA and such) and upload it there, sharing the link here!
Here:

including uncen patch

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
yes, including uncen patch and DLC: The Lost Shards.
Patch ver 2.51 i think (on steam is 2.52 right now, but the time I upload into mega it's 2.51)
Yes, 2.52.
Can anyone upload 2.52? I wanted to get the missing Leah's CG...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
for the dlcs, you just copy the images in Mirror_DLC_Win folder?
DLC are optional things (the one on this thread, under the main game links). They're not needed for the game itself. The true DLC it's already inside.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks but bought it on steam now, just 1$ fuck it x'D and added the pirated dlcs

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
@brynhildr Can the OP's installation instuctions be updated. I'm not sure what I need to download in order to have all the content in the OP. I think while backtracking through the pages the latest link I found contained all of it in one. But looking at that OP, I'm only 60% certain of that, at best. Thanks for providing this, it's a great game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@brynhildr Can the OP's installation instuctions be updated. I'm not sure what I need to download in order to have all the content in the OP. I think while backtracking through the pages the latest link I found contained all of it in one. But looking at that OP, I'm only 60% certain of that, at best. Thanks for providing this, it's a great game.
It's not that hard. If you really backtracked the whole thread, you will know that you only have to download the 2.51 game on the OP and that's it. And as usual, extract and click on the .exe to play.

There's really nothing else to add honestly. The DLC's things I said millions of times already that are optional and you don't really need them.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
1. Released Mirror: The Lost Shards DLC, which includes 4 more girls. We'll only unlock the first 2 at this time, the third one will be unlocked before September and the forth one October.
2. This DLC only support English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese FOR NOW.
3. After purchasing this DLC, you need to complete all 8 characters in Mirror to proceed to characters in the DLC.
4. Added new BGMs to OST DLC.
5. Optimized Russian text.
So do I have to buy the dlc through steam to get it to work. I downloaded the latest version on the front but it says I need to run through steam in order to run the dlc.

Reactions: Shinatobe
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes