Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
could someone just put a video or a tutorial it will be more easy for new members to download the game
Its a gem matching game with a little bit of story. Its like Candy Crush or Bejeweled or Marvel's Puzzle Quest or whatever gem matching game you want to think about. Also there's a tutorial ingame.

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
Its a gem matching game with a little bit of story. Its like Candy Crush or Bejeweled or Marvel's Puzzle Quest or whatever gem matching game you want to think about. Also there's a tutorial ingame.
no i was talking about a tutorial to download the game

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
at the moment i got a problem in the game i have access to the new girls but it's censored (all the game is censored but the new girls are uncensored) can i do anything to fix that problem to make all the game uncensored ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are 9 download links in the OP with more download links in posts and people saying something is the full game with DLC then someone else saying it isn't then someone else saying another thing.

Is it asking too much to have 1 single download link with everything included in the OP instead of 19 throughout the thread with no one having any clue what is going on?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There are 9 download links in the OP with more download links in posts and people saying something is the full game with DLC then someone else saying it isn't then someone else saying another thing.

Is it asking too much to have 1 single download link with everything included in the OP instead of 19 throughout the thread with no one having any clue what is going on?
Obliviously not. Because It will be something like 3GB or maybe even 4. Not everyone wants even the OST as well as the cosplay pics. If the want them, they can download them but if they want just the game itself, then they'll just download that without needing of doing this for 4GB - when people, maybe, have a limited amount of traffic or low speed or shit like that.

TL;DR: Nope.

Reactions: ghostship

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with:
- Torrent for the 3.0 version, which contains pretty much everything.
- Cosplay for two chars of the official DLC (Leah, Madoka)
- OST added with the official DLC

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
September and later.
The third and fourth girl would be these .. (right?)
Overall to win the game would be items that increase the rounds, and spells that block special attacks ..
The game is a bit difficult if you try to beat the girl 100% at once ..(3/4)open next girl
In my opinion the most boring to win 100% was the prist and the samurai ..
Thanks, I'm waiting for the next updates ..
edit.
Version 3.0 apparently became more difficult ..:disappointed:
Already comes with the last two to unlock ..

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
So I downloaded 3.0 version and when I wanna play with new girls it tells me to open steam client, how fix it?

lycos

Feb 10, 2018
so, if i download 3.0 torrent is it has all dlcs ? dont i have to download them one by one ? please respond asap i want to download game and lemme ask you is there animations ? i dont like only pictures :(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So I downloaded 3.0 version and when I wanna play with new girls it tells me to open steam client, how fix it?
Can't help you because I've the original game on Steam so I don't have to worry about this. However, usually should be an .exe called "Launcher.exe" or "Launcher64.exe" or similar. You have to play the game through that and not by the original .exe of the game.

that torrent is censored, how do I remove it? thanks.
Search for the decensoring through the threads made on the store page on steam. Usually it's one of the first threads so you don't have to go and search through pages and pages - or just click the "Guide" tab and should be there. Or again, in the previous pages (not that many) someone posted a safe method without makind too much fuss.

so, if i download 3.0 torrent is it has all dlcs ? dont i have to download them one by one ? please respond asap i want to download game and lemme ask you is there animations ? i dont like only pictures :(
Just read my message above. That answer your question. Also yes, this game is animated: both when playing the minigame and both when in the H mode.

Reactions: levoon123

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Torrent is asking for tracker authentication (username and pw)!!!

Whats up with that?
Don't know anything about that. The torrent is taken directly from gamestorrent, so if you want you can "magnet" directly there.

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
Can't help you because I've the original game on Steam so I don't have to worry about this. However, usually should be an .exe called "Launcher.exe" or "Launcher64.exe" or similar. You have to play the game through that and not by the original .exe of the game.
That's fine, it's working now, I had to replace some files in game data folder

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes