brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Then you should not call them DLCs. DownLoadable Content is something that integrates into the game providing a new feature during play.
Nowadays the word "DLC" it's used pretty much for everything, even if it's a pic of the devs taking a shit on the toilet. So don't blame me if they consider those "DLC".

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Incarnax

May 3, 2018
Nowadays the word "DLC" it's used pretty much for everything... So don't blame me if they consider those "DLC".
Please don't take offense, but... with all the effort toward smoothing the way for users to download and play these games, why falsely advertise wallpapers as DLCs here, even if the developer or whoever promotes them as such? I do apologize that this is so off-topic; this is not the first thread I've seen it in, and it strikes me as very odd. :confused: Even more so, since it sounds like you, well, know better. :) Maybe I'm just from an alternate universe where words mean things.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Tip: If you create a new game (after the first) and choose to skip the tutorial, the first girl will also be uncensored.
Waste of time. I tried and the bunny is still there if dildo is used while her cloth is still on.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Waste of time. I tried and the bunny is still there if dildo is used while her cloth is still on.
That's odd. She was censored for me the first time, then when I quit the game to try to figure out why I was getting censor stuff, restarted and skipped the tutorial she suddenly wasn't censored for me anymore. At all.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Please don't take offense, but... with all the effort toward smoothing the way for users to download and play these games, why falsely advertise wallpapers as DLCs here, even if the developer or whoever promotes them as such? I do apologize that this is so off-topic; this is not the first thread I've seen it in, and it strikes me as very odd. :confused: Even more so, since it sounds like you, well, know better. :) Maybe I'm just from an alternate universe where words mean things.
Sounds like he's just listing it as it's listed in the Steam Store. No point in biting his head off for it

Soundtracks are listed as DLC. Apparently photo galleries are listed as DLC. Any content where you get it separate from the main bit of software is usually listed as DLC in the Steam Store.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
How do you uncensor the game? The first page leads me to believe it is already uncensored, but the game is censored when i play it.

To the posts above mentioning the censore disappearing, do you mean you started a game, got to the first scene with daisy, then started a new save and the new one was uncensored?

EDIT: ok, it looks like just the first character is censored. This seems like something that should be listed on the front page. It is confusing and looking through the thread im not the only one.

Either way thanks for the game!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the 2.02 version at all? because I think they added a few new things to it.

1. Russian and Spanish supported.
2. The DLC with 4 more characters will be released on July 26, 2018. We'll unlock 2 characters first, the 3rd will be updated before September and the 4th October.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Really nice game, what a shame i didn't found it earlier. Thanks for sharing.
Are there more like these ?

Edit : But damn, this game is really easy.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone have the 2.02 version at all? because I think they added a few new things to it.

1. Russian and Spanish supported.
2. The DLC with 4 more characters will be released on July 26, 2018. We'll unlock 2 characters first, the 3rd will be updated before September and the 4th October.
Great, loves tits game <3

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Is censored this version (2.5) and the old uncensor patch don't work for this update.
I mean it works for the old girls but not for the new ones. Anyone have a new patch?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is censored this version (2.5) and the old uncensor patch don't work for this update.
I mean it works for the old girls but not for the new ones. Anyone have a new patch?
I found only this

Rasa1996

Jul 22, 2018
hi, if i want to go to the dlc characters it says to me that i have to start my steam client first, can anyone help me out? thanks

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Struggling to get Leah page 5, help please
Clipboard01.jpg
tried destroying twice all 3 of her clothes but still doesn't unlocked :/
a.jpg b.jpg
beat the crap out of her multiple times but still nope...

Whoever has a complete gallery unlocked, please share the save, I'm missing 4 images of Leah, tried but can't get it...

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes