brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Game is done and released. Uncensor patching should be on the way.
That "We are not done yet" implies that they didn't finish with the game yet (maybe all the chars are inside, sure, but something else not). So I'll waiting a bit more, how long will that take.

But of course as always, if someone wants to post the version, feel free to do so!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It's hilarious how vanilla last girl (nun) content after all kinky stuff with previous girls. >_<

If only this game had some thematic fetishes "girl packs" - then I even go and buy it to support devs. But not now, it's too messy, mixing some pure sex with kinks-not-for-everyone.

Seems nothing can beat HuniePop despite all attempts =(

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
That "We are not done yet" implies that they didn't finish with the game yet (maybe all the chars are inside, sure, but something else not). So I'll waiting a bit more, how long will that take.

But of course as always, if someone wants to post the version, feel free to do so!
Funny, "We're not done yet" made me think of DLCs instead.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Funny, "We're not done yet" made me think of DLCs instead.
...now that I think about it, I've read something weeks ago. Probably you're right :pokerFace:

In the meantime: OP Updated with the latest version. About the lossless OST pretty sure that I won't upload it and share here since it's too big. For the cosplay pics, if something else will be released, then I'll share separatedly. I won't repack the whole thing again.

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
...now that I think about it, I've read something weeks ago. Probably you're right :pokerFace:

In the meantime: OP Updated with the latest version. About the lossless OST pretty sure that I won't upload it and share here since it's too big. For the cosplay pics, if something else will be released, then I'll share separatedly. I won't repack the whole thing again.
You want/need the dlc with the most recent version right?

Edit: NVM saw that it includes the decensor but my other question still stands, not sure if the 2.0 dl has everything or not.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You want/need the dlc with the most recent version right?

Edit: NVM saw that it includes the decensor but my other question still stands, not sure if the 2.0 dl has everything or not.
Should be. The first girl it's partially censored by default from the earlier versions unfortunately (seems that someone can't do much). Honestly I didn't try it yet so I can't tell, but the uncensoring is there already on the threads section, so I believe it's already applied.

And for the DLC, it's not needed. It's just cosplay pics and those are not uncensored, are All-Ages. And the other DLC is just the OST which I doubt someone here is interested. So the only thing uncensored is the game here.

Reactions: Fed

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i got this from steam. all i did was downloading newest version, applying the uncensor patch, deleting the steam files, 7zip the game and upload here. not sure what exactly you mean with your question.

Fed

May 14, 2017
i got this from steam. all i did was downloading newest version, applying the uncensor patch, deleting the steam files, 7zip the game and upload here. not sure what exactly you mean with your question.
I wasn't sure if the dlc added stuff to the game or not.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@H△G

Do you happen to have the full works on uncensoring the game? Cause the steam treads confuse the hell out of me (owning the game here)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@H△G

Do you happen to have the full works on uncensoring the game? Cause the steam treads confuse the hell out of me (owning the game here)
Mhm? You mean the uncensored patch for the game? Should be... in this thread:

Otherwise follow this step by step to avoid constant patching - I didn't tested it. Some people says it works so..
(scroll down to "Alternative Way to Patch")

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes