dogdutch

Apr 14, 2018
Unable to run the program, getting an error message stating it has encountered an error and must close. Running different compatibility settings in Windows without any success. Any ideas? Downloaded the Win (Full) version if that makes any difference.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Antiviruses might not like this game, and or it's crack. A file might end up in quarantine.

dogdutch

Apr 14, 2018
Doesn't seem to be an antivirus issue unfortunately, can't seem to make heads or tails of why it crashes immediately. Looking at the crash log it says "
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation." but I have no experience getting this far into the weeds of programing and don't know what that means.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mirror-KAGAMIWORKS-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdMggt

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Weird. The game I have is uncensored but when I try extracting the CG it's censored... any idea how to extract the uncensored art?

apomolla

Feb 17, 2021
yea it's weird. I re-downloaded it at least 5 times. Made all necessary "exclusions" in the antivirus to stop it from being blocked. Even turned off firewall. Also renamed and moved the main application file around, etc. Still, it just crashes every time after the opening song... so weird
exactly same thing happening to me :/

drongus

Apr 29, 2020
Any time i get a big combo or chain reaction my game bugs.
music still plays etc, but i cant make any moves or anything. it just shows "7 HITS!" or whatever and then it cant progress.
its like its waiting for the opponent to act but she isn't moving

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes