TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It might end up with a different thread, but Project X is now here. Go there to complain about the early access game being early access and incomplete. For some reason it gave me a load of the DLC including the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still no sign of a adult patch, think there's just lot a of bug reports in Chinese.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix it?
It needs a crack, you might have gotten one with the game separately. If you look in Steam Emu is already there in the plugins folder, but I think some had theirs separate.

XinChaoThua

Feb 11, 2022
It needs a crack, you might have gotten one with the game separately. If you look in Steam Emu is already there in the plugins folder, but I think some had theirs separate.
Ok, thanks for that. Althuogh the problem is that i can't play "Mirror 2: Project X" because, like what you saw on the picture, when I open this file "Mirror2.ProjectX.Launcher"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Mirror 2: Project X" because like what you saw...
The Mirror 2 thread is here. That alert still mean it needs a crack though, because it's refusing to launch without Steam. If you didn't try the game from the game thread, there's no mention of the game not launching in there. Or try starting up the game without the launcher, it has it's own executable.

XinChaoThua

Feb 11, 2022
The Mirror 2 thread is here. That alert still mean it needs a crack though, because it's refusing to launch without Steam. If you didn't try the game from the game thread, there's no mention of the game not launching in there. Or try starting up the game without the launcher, it has it's own executable.
So sad :((! I guest i can only play around Rita and Leah, but thanks for your help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pettanko_Oppai

Apr 23, 2018
When I try to battle any of the girls the fight will just get locked randomly after one of my turns. It's supposed to do enemy turn next but they don't do anything and I have to keep quitting the game. What is this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the tentacle scene with the shrine girl. Are the only two "endings" of that scene a human birth or guro...
Yep there's always (in this one) two endings, reasonably sure the shrine girls story the only one with tentacle involved.

Reactions: Courier_Young

joey doey

Aug 3, 2017
Qanon file is a trap, and ISO/7z file named after the game but much lighter and trying to install an app named "energy" which looks very much like an adware. It's not the first time I see that, is that common for files to be replaced by traps?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I want find games with gameplay like this (match 3) + bdsm theme. Anyone know how to search it?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes