• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Can't find game again, description inside

F14bb3

Sep 7, 2016
I can't find a game I once found on this site. I have looked and searched for it for some time and it is driving me kinda crazy.

I'm pretty sure it was a VN made in Ren'Py with 3DCG art.

When I tried the game it wasn't very long yet but I remember 2 scenes from the game:

First scene is the mother, the sister and the male protagonist is sitting at table and talking (maybe breakfast?). The sister brings up her boyfriend and you can either choose to get angry to why she is dating him or to not get angry.

The second, probably more helpful, scene. You for some reasons are having nightmare that make you scream at night. The neighbor milf is a therapist or something similar. She comes over and helps you. You start to fuck her, she tells you her husband never satisfies her. The husband next door hear her voice and she goes to the window to talk with him. He hopes she is helping you not scream at night because it wakes him up/annoys him. If you have enough points (brave, corrupt, pervy, etc points?) you can fuck her while her husband sees her without her husband noticing.

Thanks in advance!