Identify Can't for the life of me remember the name of this AVN

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Premise of the story is MC is a young college grad moving to a city for a new job. He's staying with another guy who is his best friend. The friend has a hot girlfriend with big jugs and long brown hair, and the friend is a philanderer who cheats on her without her knowledge. At one point you kinda got to cover for him. Two other girls i remember are a coffee shop girl with a boyfriend, and a singer in a rock & roll band. In one free roam event, you are at the bar where the singer's band is playing. She's friends with your buddy's girlfriend, and you meet her that way, she also states she's a lesbian. She's having problems with the drummer in her band, and you play drums, something will probably come of that down the road but this is a relatively new game. If i recall correctly, my MC met the coffee shop girl at the bar and went back to her place to bone, after which you discover she has a boyfriend and it was just sex. When you go home after the bar, your buddy is asleep but his gf is in the kitchen in underwear. Later, while you're sleeping, she comes in naked and fucks you with her lesbian friend but it's all a dream. Like i said it's a game early in development and i played it earlier this year.