• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
LoA banner.jpg

Overview:
You are a young man from a wealthy family, and you have just graduated from college with your law degree.
Unfortunately your life has fallen apart: your girlfriend has dumped you, your playboy father has split up with your mother and taken all the family money with him.
To top it all off, you have failed to get an unpaid internship at any of the law firms you applied to. Forced to fend for yourself in this new, poorer, harsher world, you'll need to use your wits to navigate your career, relationships, alcohol and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Cherrylicious Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 Episodes 1-6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently Asked Questions:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - * - *
Mac: - - * - *

Update Only (S1E1-E5 -> S1E1-E6)

Win/Linux: - - - * - *
Mac: - - * - *

COMPRESSED VERSIONS
Win/Linux [661 MB]
* - MEGA* - * - PIXELDRAIN*

Mac [664 MB]
* - MEGA* - * - PIXELDRAIN*

Android (681 MB - by Ghost)

Extra: Gallery Unlocker* - Multi Mod*

*This file/port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Lawofattraction-promo-image-3.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-4.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-6.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-7.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-8.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-9.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-10.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-11.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-12.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-13.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-14.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-15.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-16.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-1.jpg Lawofattraction-promo-image-2.jpg s1e3 gamble 04.jpg s1e3 officestart leonard 09.jpg s1e3 pr ginger 01.jpg s1e3 sc ginger 07.jpg s1e6 teaser Jen01.jpg

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Law of Attraction [Season 1, Episode 1-5] [Cherrylicious Studios] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.09GB
Repack size: 333MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
are swinging and bukkake avoidable and is the prostitution tag for a LI?
I've written different paths so that people can choose their own adventure, and avoid some of the more "out there" content if they wish. At the moment prostitution is not a tag for any of the 6 main LIs ... unless there is an overwhelming demand in a poll or something ;)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
First mistake is letting polls decide the content later in the game. Some fetishes have a lesser demand in the long run than others and having a few vote in a poll might actually hurt the game in the long run. I have seen it happen before with other games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Prostitution and Swinging with Romance and Harem in one game :WaitWhat: :FacePalm: That's not how it works, you're shooting yourself in the foot from the very beginning
It does say harem'ish. You aren't going to get every girl.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
First, let me point out, I'm biased, I hate sandbox games. This is not listed as a sandbox game, it needs to be.
Second, I figured WTF, I'll give it a shot, I D/L it. Can you make navigation anymore annoying and obtuse? There literally no markers for trying figure out where to go, your clicking all over damn place.

I did notice one arrow, that was so dark, it blended into the background. Maybe work that out there buddy, cuz I won't be only one annoyed by that.

Finally, I gave up, was not interested in annoying myself over trying see what the story is about, you REALLY SHOULD(whomever posted this). Add Sandbox tag.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes